Chapter 6

Over the meal, It was another presumptuous dinner with Dara doing all the talk while involving Jiyong every now and then most especially that her topics were mostly in the school.

"By the way dear, I heard you're taking entrance exams this summer?" Emmie asked.

"Yep. I gotta train my brain cells from now on,"

"I bet you'll be very busy after graduation?" Suho asked.

"I enrolled to a review school to maximize my time very well,"

"Impressive that our little Dara is thinking about her future." Emmie said.

"We can get you an apartment in Seoul if you got accepted to any universities there. Both you and Jiyong can share the place." Suho said while Emmie agreed.

"It's a good idea, right dear?" Emmie asked Jiyong who was just silent all throughout the topic.

"I think so," Jiyong answered shortly but Dara disagreed instead.

"I don't think Jiyo will be in any universities in Korea since he had been offered free education in Harvard or SherKent. He has many choices-,"

"I told you I am not interested!" Jiyong literally slammed his chopsticks down the table and glared at Dara. He realized what he just did and murmured an apology to his parents before excusing himself to his room.

Silence reigned in the dinner table since they haven't seen Jiyong that mad before. And that was the first time that he shouted at her.

"W-well, Jiyong's a little bit sensitive, right?" Emmie said, "please finish your food, dear."

Dara just nodded not really having any appetite right now.

After the meal, Dara decided not to have stay over since she doesn't want to be murdered by an angry Jiyong.

Suho offered to drive her home while she said her goodnight to Emmie. Along her way to the car, someone grabbed her hand and unceremoniously drag her back inside the house. She looked up Emmie's direction when Jiyong was angrily climbing the stairs with her tagging along. Emmie just gave her a reassuring smile but it didn't calm her heart.

Jiyong had the door closed and made her sit in the bed. He was still frowning when she looked up to him.

"You mad at me?" she asked while he didn't respond while he stood in front of the door while not meeting her eyes. "You can't possibly get angry at this perfection right here." she then pointed at her self before beginning to do some silly dance while singing the baby shark song.

Dara do a lot of aegyos but he wasn't paying much attention to her. She stood up and followed where his eyes is and began dancing silly again on her cute baby voice. Can't contain it anymore, Dara hugged him and began kissing him on his cheek.