Chapter 7

After Jiyong had washed himself and gone out the bathroom, he saw Dara soundly sleeping in the bed while she held her phone on her right hand. He placed the towel to it hanger and went to the bed. Slowly he disentangled the phone from her while she stirred on her sleep, mumbling on soft voice and sigh.

He placed the phone to the bed side table and smiled to himself after what Dara and Bom did in the ball. No wonder she felt beat tired after their secret practices on Bom's place every night that she even have a sleep over there for many days. And for that time frame, he missed the little monster nagging him nonstop.

The t-shirt he lent her came a little above which shows her bare stomach while she kicked on her sleep.

"Aiyoo." he can only say as she looks really handful to his eyes. He reached to fix the tshirt down.

Not a while, his mom came through the door and found her son putting blanket to the sleeping Dara.

"dear? Can I have a minute?" Emmie asked while Jiyong walked towards the door and closing it but throwing last glance to her sleeping form before following his mom to the living room where Suho waited.

He sat on the couch across them.

"Did we wake you up?" Suho asked while Jiyong shook his head while his eyes on two envelops in the glass table. It has individual logo corresponding to the school it originated.

"the school had sent these to us after you didn't respond after it was sent to you." Suho said.

"Is this what Dara said?" Emmie asked while Jiyong a deep sigh.

"Like I said, I don't care about those school."

"Isn't studying to Harvard your goal, son?" Suho asked but he kept his silence. "the grants includes everything in your expenses. We wont be paying so much in your education."

Emmie saw how constricted their son look that she placed a hand to Suho's shoulder.

"What's your hold up, dear?" Emmie gently asked.

Jiyong just bit his lower lip and lowered his eyes to the envelops he suspected came from universities who wanted him to study there.

"I'll study here, omma, appa." he just said. "I'll have part time jobs in Seoul if that's what I have to in supporting my study."

"Son, money is never an issue here." Suho looked at those letters in the table too. "So what school do you want to attend then?"

"Since you want to study medicines, your choices will be between Seoul or Kaist University." Emmie said. "So which is it, dear?"

Their discussion was halted when their attention snapped on the second floor where Dara sleepily trudge down the stairs. Her body even swayed due to sleepiness that Jiyong literally run towards her.