19

DISCLAMER ::
— mentions of rape
(\_(\
     ( ' :') 🌞
(,(")(")

after the long, anticipated healing of the luna, jisung was finally able to relax. he'd forgotten about all the fighting that happened outside and slept. he didn't worry about the injuries and let his mind rest for once.

minho was glad. he held the omega in his arms the whole way back to their home, trying his best not the wake the male.

when they arrived, the alpha took him to the infirmary to check if his exhaustion was caused by anything internal, but after the thumbs up from san, he carried the sleeping omega to his room and waited for him to wake.

"mmh." jisung moans. his arms stretched, reaching for nothing. he doesn't notice minho laying next to him and happily pushes the alpha to the edge, thinking he was a plushie.

"oh am i in your space now?" minho chuckles. he gets off the bed, eyeing the omega.

han spreads his legs like a starfish. "yes you are. thank you for moving mr. plushie."

the alpha smiles at the omega, waiting for him to finally open his eyes and realize who he was talking to. 'any day now,' he thought.

han rubs his eyes, blinking a couple times. he stares in the direction of the alpha, looking at the distorted figure standing in his room. after his vision clears up his brain finally clicks. "minho! oh wow- why are you in here?"

"well i was waiting for you to wake up, but you pushed me off the bed and here we are."

"oh." jisung silently apologizes.

minho sits on the edge of the bed, eyeing the omegas messy hair. 'cute,' he thought. "by any chance do you remember what i said the other day?"

han furrows his eyebrows, thinking. he shakes his head not recalling anything specific the alpha said.

"when we get back to the pack i'm putting pups in you."

jisung's bites his lip, trying to conceal his flustered state. he looks back the alpha, hoping he couldn't read the obvious expression on his face.

minho chuckles. "from the looks of it, i think you remember."

han shakes his head. "can we not do this now please. i don't want to go into a panic attack while we're having sex."

the alpha stares at him from a distance, "why don't you talk to me about it? instead of keeping it to yourself."

"maybe another time when seungmin is around because he usually knows how to calm me down."

minho looks at the omega disappointed. he thought han would've thought of him as a way to comfort him. "but i'm right here? you don't think i can calm you down too?"

"it's not like that... um... my dad wasn't originally from out pack, and the leader before chan, his father, found him when he was a baby and took him in as one of his own. he grew up under the protection of chan and his brother, but it was hard to conceal his pheromones. since our pack was unfamiliar with how different they were, some alphas started going crazy from wanting to take him. "

"and of course my father wanted him too. only difference was he wasn't some lust craved animals like everyone else. or so i thought."

minho looks at him confused. "what does this have to do with taeyong though? he kept talking about jaehyun."

"im getting to that. so from what i've heard and what i learned from chan, while jaehyun fell in love with my father, taeyong had already been in love with him for a while and my father knew that."

the alpha furrows his eyebrows. "so why didn't your dad do anything?"

"he couldn't. taeyong wasn't his mate and my father wasn't either but jaehyun chose him and taeyong started causing problems in the pack. chan's father threatened to kick him out if he didn't stop so everything went back to normal for a little bit but while you and hyunjin were gone, he started harassing me and my brother again so chan made him and his group leave for good. everyone assumed he was dead by now or just went off the grid, but clearly that wasn't the case."

"so he's been waiting this whole time..."

jisung nods his head. "jaehyun knew white omegas were feared by other people because no one really knew what they were capable of, but he was never scared of my father. but taeyong used that against him because he found out i was born- so i guess he held a grudge against me?"

minho looks at han, hoping what he was thinking was wrong. "you said he used that against him. how?"

"the day my parents died, he was there. i don't know how my dad didn't sense him because his scent was so strong. it was literally the only thing i smelled, but by the time i even realized what he did, cliche as it is, it was too late. i ran away. or at least i tried. i dont think i got very far because when he caught up to me i could still see the house. since i was still untrained, i didn't have control over my wolf form like i do now because i was always told not to use it. so, i didn't really get far because i was scared that if a transformed something would go wrong."

"i regret not trying. every time i think about it, i wish would've just done it and hoped for the best, but i let it get to me. and um... there's only a select number of people that know this so i guess this is my way of saying i trust you, but i was assaulted. i'm not going to sugar coat it because i want you to know the whole truth."

minho holds jisung's hand, smiling at the omega. "tell me everything. i promise i won't think of you any differently after."

"it wasn't taeyong himself that did it. someone else was there but i don't remember what he looked or smelled like. my brain probably made me forget about it for good measure. but he touched me. and i'm disgusted with myself for thinking it felt good."

minho strokes the omegas hair, caressing his fragile body. "there's no reason for you to feel guilty. its natural for your body to react that way when it was the first time you were being touched like that and i'm not going to think of you any different because of it."

jisung smiles at the alpha with so much warmth. for the first time in his life he actually felt completely safe.

"we can stop here for now. you can tell me the rest later when you're all better. let's go and ask chan what the pack brought back for breakfast." minho stands up, taking han's hand in his.

he walks with the omega to the main hall content with their conversation. after thinking about it, he didn't feel the need to know the rest of the story because what he heard was enough to know that he wanted to protect jisung from every bad thing in the world.

the only thing he didn't know what to do about was how to tell jisung the truth... about himself.

g.soul - circles
who, you? - lim jimin
kiss me - dpr live
red moon - kim wooseok

listen to these songs cowards ☺︎︎