24 • Unlikely Informant

Start from the beginning

Kanaye's heart was sent aflutter as he stood up abruptly...

"Y/N, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND!? I'VE LIKE YOU FOR A WHILE NOW AND I NEEDED TO SAY IT ONCE AND FOR ALL. SO PLEASE," he bowed really aggressivley, "GO OUT WITH ME, I'LL PROMISE TO MAKE YOU SO HAPPY," he finally took a breath. 

Y/N looked at him in awe.

No no no no-no-no. Someone tell me this is a prank. 

"Kanaye... I-" she was interupped by the ringing of her phone. It was her burner phone.

Oh my gosh, Dabi isn't a complete deadbeat! Thank god he saved me just now. 

"...I," she continued, "Something just came up with the agency right now so I have to go, but..." she stood up and put her hand on his shoulder, "I'll definitely give your proposal some good thought!" she said as she smiled as brightly and cutely as she could.

Kanaye blushed even more, "Yeah... sure! I'll be...waiting!" he said as he watched her fast-walk away. 

I literally owe Dabi, big time. 

(hehe, big time rush)

______________________________________________________

Y/N burst through her apartment door.  She ran over to Dabi, who was on her burner phone doing who knows what, and shook him very aggressivley. 

"HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU HOW MUCH OF A SAINT YOU ARE!?" she said squealing. 

"Asshole is more common, but saint....it's a new one." he joked, but still keeping his carefree vibe. 

"Like, how did you even know I was in a bad spot!? Don't tell my you to have a telepathy quirk you've been hiding~ she said as she slapped him on the back hard. 

He glared at her, "I actually didn't know you were in trouble," Y/N was now confused, "I was just calling you to bring food for me or something. All you have in your pantry is healthy stuff..." he said. 

Wait, he's been through my pantry. NO ONE goes through my pantry. 

She paused and awkwardly laughed, "Well I guess the universe just has really good timing..." she trailed off.

"What was his reason for asking you to go there anyway," Dabi asked. 

"Well...he used it all as a way to ask me out, but not before I asked him about the truth of what this whole thing was..." she said.

 "But the thing is..." she paused, "I know he was lying to me. It was a good lie, but I'm way smarter than he thinks I am," she said cheekily ginning. "So tell me," she said looking straight into Dabi's cool ice eyes, "Where can I get some real information about his plans? You must know someone," she said waiting for a response. 

Dabi didn't say anything, contemplating if he should even help you after you didn't get him any food. "There is one person I guess..."

Wow that was easy.

"A common aquaintence that we share actually." he said.

"Who is it, and where can I find them?" she impatiently asked. 

Dabi sighed, "They're currently in Tartarus prison, but I think you'll be able to see them somehow," he paused. 

"It's your brother, L/N Kaguya."

______________________________________________________

Twissstttssss!

VOTE GOAL: 55

Leave a follow if you wanna~!

That's it for now, a new update next weekend or during the week if I have time. 

Bye bye~