o n e

May 25- 11:37 PM

"shit, go harder."

silence.

"harder, daddy!"

sebb pulled out of monty and rolled over. monty hit his shoulder lightly to get his attention.

"what's up, baby? you kind of ghosted me in the middle of sex."

"sorry, i was just thinking. you know how you called me daddy?"

monty looked confused as rolled over to be on top of sebb.

"would you ever want kids?", sebb asked.

this was the first time of many that sebb was going to ask that question. and monty would have the same answer.

"hell no. they're gross."

oo

May 26- 11: 20 AM

"babe, why don't you want kids?"

"come on. we're going out to eat with our friends, can we talk about this later?

"yeah..."

"yeah?"

monty kissed him a few times before getting out the car. every now and then, sebb and monty would go out to eat with their friends, get wasted the same night, and regret it the next day. they walked in and kt and lily at their usual booth. (kt and lily are only together for the plot)

"monty , sebb ,come! sit! now!"

the couple sat down across from the kt and lily. kt and lily didn't have kids, they had a furry. their son was creepy as shit. he started humping the floor and growled at her.

"kota, down! i said down, boy!", lily sprayed him with a water bottle and yanked on his leash. (not a child leash, an actually leash)

"you see, this is why we shouldn't have kids. point proven."

"you're thinking about having kids?", lily asked. "you totally should!"

"yeah, you guys aren't getting any older.", kt added.

"see!", sebb sighed.

"okay, fine. you have lily and kt on your side, might i add, the people with a dog, not a child. i'm going to get shauni and jake when they get here.

"nuh-uh. jake loves his kids and so does shauni."

"i'll guess we'll see, bitch."

almost planned, jake walked in with no shauni. the couple had four kids; bree who was 13, chase and damian who were 8, and lexi who was 6.  shauni was an editor for a famous uk fashion magazine but jake was a stay-at-home dad. which, wouldn't make sense if you met him when he was younger.

jake flopped next to monty, with his usual tired stature. 

"hey, guys. shauni had a work emergency."

"jake, my best best friend, don't you think we should have kids?", sebb asked with puppy eyes.

"i mean, maybe. it's a big thing. do you think you're ready for mood swings, periods, hormones, doctor's offices, punishments and heart breaks?"

"i guess."

"until, you can answer that with an 'of course', i say you shouldn't."

sebb was silent for the rest of lunch and monty would never be prepared for what would happen tomorrow.