삼 - 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

this is cruel! why can't I just stay home and chill with mojun?

We ended up in the art building, where Donghyuck's first class was.

"Did we come here so I could get to class early, or so that you could see the short cutie?" He asked. With every move, his hair bounced.

"If I answer that truthfully you're going to call Jeno."

"I take it as both."

Footsteps echoing in the hallway gave way to someone else's presence. Jeno walked up to us, his smile on and jacket off.

No one would know he's like us. Who would ever think that he, the same boy who was on the swim team; the same boy who wore leather jackets and tight ripped jeans and colourful hair dye, was a little?

Blond. Undercut. Leather jacket. White jeans. He's beautiful.

I won't ever say that to his face.

"Hi nana, hi hyuckie!" he said with a smile. He stopped a few feet away from us and leaned against the wall. Picture perfect.

Feeling a nudge in my side, I glance down. "You're staring again," Hyuck giggled. It's true; I do tend to stare at people, especially those that I like.

"Nana, we have ten minutes, head to class now or wait with the rat?" Jeno asked, you'd never know, would you?

I weighed out my options; wait for my official, group-chat known crush to come to his class and be late, OR, head to my actual class with my unofficial crush and miss seeing Renjun?

Neither.

Just before I could respond, Huang Renjun entered the building with none other than Mark. "What's up boys," The older boy greeted.

"Nothing much,"

"The ceiling."

"Hi Mark."

There was something about his eyes that put me off for a second. He seemed to be pleading without saying anything or making a face.

Winking at him, I said hi to Renjun in a voice a little unlike my own and walked with Jeno.

🏵️🍯🏵️

The cafeteria was so full I had to remind myself that eating is not in fact optional. After exiting the line, I found my way to the back where the table was.

Donghyuck and Jeno were already there. Sitting down, the paper tray in my hand wobbled.

"Dude, can Mark sit with us? I mean, only if y'all want -" Hyuck asked. "It's fine, Channie." I replied with a smile.

"Great, cause I told him he could already!" He smiled, " Markie!" He called out.

"Much rude, very tyranny," Jeno said. "FUCKING FELIX!"

We laughed, thinking about the exchange student who spoke in broken Korean and memes.

Mark showed up, with Renjun?

Oh well.