Bakudeku

!Bakusquad!
__________________

Bakubro- ok guys. Its obvious I like that shitty nerd. And I'm really pissed off that he just fucked that invisibitch.

Kiribro- yea it's pretty obvious. Why dont you just tell him how you feel.

Kamibro- well I dont think that's a good idea since midoriya literally just fucked hagakure.

Bakubro- yes hes right, for once. Plus I dont even know if he likes me.

Minabro- just try to hang out with him more and build up ur relationship with him

Kiribro- that's gonna be a problem. Bakubro doesn't really know how to Express his feelings.

Serobro- well hes pretty honest with us and he doesn't yell at us, so I'd say hes getting better.

Bakubro- I'm not really a huge asshole u guys. I just dont want my reputation to go down cause people will look down on me. And I'm scared of what will happen.

Kiribro- hey man! Dont be so down. You have your bakusquad to back you up. And the dekusquad. Especially dekubro! No matter how much ur mean to him, he always says hes got ur back. I'm sure if ur Reputation were to go down than we can bring it back up!

Kamibro- yea! Dont be afraid to Express ur feelings. Opening up to people makes them know u trust them. And trust is the only way to build up a relationship.

Serobro- yepp! And  we can totally help u with midoriya.

Minabro- totally!

Bakubro- thanks guys. I may not show it alot but I love you guys.

Everyone- we love you too!

Dekusquad
_________________

Cinnamonroll- guys I'm having a mental break down.

FloatyGirl- why wut happen???

Glassesboy- do you need help???

Cinnamonroll- I just fucked hagakure cuz I got mad at kacchan. And now I completely regret it. I don't know what to do and kacchan must think I'm so weird. And then he wont want to go out with me!

HotN'cold- have u tried talking to him.

FloatyGirl- yea. U take things to seriously deku. Just calm down and text him.

Glassesboy- I agree. Maybe bakuguo likes you too. But u will never know if u dont try.

Cinnamonroll-  U GUYS ARE SO NICE. I DONT DESERVE FRIENDS LIKE U. I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!

everyone- we love u too!

Class chat
_______________