Chapter 14

Alex's POV
Half an hour later,l Finn and I were done with two boxes. "Thanks for your help Finn," I kissed him, "I'm gonna go get ready, you should too, we're all smelly and dirty and ugh..."
He chuckled, "but I want a hug!" He pulled me into a bone crushing hug, "oh my god Finn! NO!" I gasped, he let go and laughed. "Ewwwww!" He laughed even harder and I hit his arm.
I folded my arms and grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom. Then I felt arms around my waist and I can't help but smile. "Don't get mad at me, Alex," Finn whispered in my ear, I could've melted. "Hmph." He kissed my neck and that made me shiver. "I love you," those three words made my heart go insane. It was literally popping out of my chest. "What?" I asked him.
"I love you."
"You're saying that so I won't get mad at you right?"
"That and because I really do."
I blushed at his words, he's so cheesy but I like it. He smirked and pulled me into a hug, he kissed me and this time he tugged at my bottom lip, making me giggle. I kissed him back and pulled away, "go get ready, I don't wanna be late," I smiled at him. He scratched the back of his head and nodded. I tiptoed and gave him a quick kiss, he smiled and winked before shutting the door. Did that really just happen? Did he honestly said that he loved me? Oh my god...

Sorry it's so short and cheesy!:)

And I finally have my own YouTube channel!❤️❤️