Chapter 9

Alex's POV
I woke up and looked out of the window, the plane was landing. The two boys were fast asleep, Jack leaning on my shoulder and Finn's head on my lap. How did that happen? Oh right, Finn asked me if he could so I agreed. Before i woke them up i took a picture of them. No not because I'm creepy... I patted them on the head, "guys, we're landing you can wake up now."
Finn grumbled and rubbed his eyes. I turned and saw Jack still sleeping and he looked adorable.
"Jack, wake up!" I whisper shouted in his ear and shook him. "What what?" Jack sleepily asked.
"We're here, sleepyhead."
He sat up and stretched, Finn was still lying on my lap, "Finn? Are you sleeping?" I asked.
He turned to look up at me with his green eyes, he looked so innocent, he shook his head no. "Then what are you still doing on my lap?"
"I just wanna lie down for a while, is that okay with you?"
"Oh okay."
Soon enough we landed and Finn got his head off my lap, he messed up his hair and he looked so hot. "Come on," Finn pulled me up and he helped Jack. They took their backpacks and we left the plane.
"Where are your parents and Emmy?" I asked.
"There," Jack pointed and pulled me along.
"Finn!" I called out and he caught up with us.
"Did you guys sleep on the plane?" Rebecca asked and I nodded.
"Alright, we have to take separate taxis. Jack, Finn and Alex, you'll be taking one taxi, and we'll be taking another okay?" Andy said and we nodded. Seems like I'll be stuck with the boys most of the time...
"We're fated aren't we, Alex?" Jack said as he slung his arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and faked smiled. Then Finn slung his arm around my other shoulder, pulling me down. "Guys, you're really heavy!" I said.
"Wow that's offensive," Finn pushed me down even lower.
"You shall be taught a lesson, Al," Jack said in a really deep voice and they pushed me down. I pulled them down too and the three of us just fell on the floor. I started laughing like hell and so did they, people shot us dirty looks but who cares?
"KIDS!" We turned and saw Rebecca.
"Oops! Guess who got caught?" I whispered.
Jack and Finn covered their mouths and snickered, "lets go! Our taxi's here," Finn whispered to us and pulled me along while I pulled Jack.
"Mum's gonna kill us later," Jack chuckled, we laughed. We got our luggage into the trunk and settled in the back seat.
"We live in Chiswick, near the beach and near your college," Finn said, I nodded.
"We're going with you, you know that?" Jack added.
"You guys go to college?" I was surprised, I mean they travelled a lot so they missed a lot. They nodded, "we're gonna postpone the vlogging and travelling till we're free," Finn added.
"But you guys travel a lot so you miss a lot of lessons and stuff right?" I asked.
"Yea, but our passion is travelling and photography so... why not? Not that we like studying anyway," Jack said.
"And on our next trip, Alex you're coming along," Finn smiled.
"Wait what? But it's your vlogging channel not mine, your fans aren't gonna be happy..." I said.
Finn's smile disappeared, "you don't wanna join us?"
"I do, I love travelling but I mean it's your show and me, this stranger is gonna come with you and 'intrude', it's not very nice is it?"
"Well, parents orders, gotta follow em anyways."
"Your parents told me to join you?"
They nodded. "Than I guess I don't have a choice then," I smiled.
"I guess so," Jack smiled.
I can't imagine travelling with them, how cool would that be! And it's just us three, no adult to boss us around, no kids to pester us, finally I could feel and act like an adult.
"Kiddos, we're here!" The taxi driver yelled. I shot up and woke Finn and Jack. This time Jack woke up but Finn didn't. "FINNEGAN! WAKE UP!" I shouted.
"W...what?" Finn mumbled and rubbed his eyes. I softened my voice, "we're here."
He shot straight up and opened the door.

Jack's POV

Alex and Finn got out of the taxi, "sorry bout that," I said as I handed the money to the driver.
"No problem, kiddo."
I got out of the taxi and opened the trunk, I handed Alex her luggage and and Finn took his. We headed into the house and I looked over at Alex. I opened the door and her jaw literally dropped.
"Woah. This is your house?" She asked no one in particular.
"Yup," I replied. "Finn I'm gonna help Alex with her stuff, bring my luggage up to my room would you?"
"Sure," Finn replied and took my stuff up.
I grabbed a luggage from Alex, "come, I'll show you your room."
She nodded and followed me up. "This is your room, next to Emmy's and opposite Finn's and mine."
She opened it and threw her stuff down, immediately laying down on the bed.
"Oh my gosh this bed is so comfy!" She giggled. "I'm gonna pack tomorrow," she yawned. I nodded, "thanks for your help, Jack," she lazily sat up and kissed my cheek. She smiled and I smiled back, "goodnight Alex." She waved and said goodnight to me. I closed her door and went back to my room. I was so tired I just collapsed and the next thing I knew I was asleep.