Chapter 11

Alex's POV
When we nearly reached the bottom if the stairs, Finn pulled me and I nearly fell, "oh my god Finn!" I whisper shouted. "Sorry, I just have to do this again!" He smirked. "Do what?"
"This," he pulled me closer to him and crashed his lips into mine. I smiled and kissed him back. I pulled away from him, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and pulled him down the stairs. "Morning Rebecca!" I chirped, she smiled, "morning Alex! Morning Finn!"
"Morning mom!"
Finn and I helped Rebecca set the table, she told me to wake Emmy up and told Finn to wake Jack up while she would go get Andy.
I knocked on Emmy's door. "Emmy, wake up, Rebecca made breakfast."
She grumbled but got up anyways. "What's for breakfast?"
"I think bacon and scrambled eggs."
"Yay! Mum's scrambled eggs are the best! You'll love it Alex!"
I smiled and patted her head, she was adorable. She went to brush her teeth and changed into a pink Adidas shirt and black comfy pajama shorts, she tied her hair into a messy ponytail, grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs. We bumped into Jack and Finn along the way and decided to have a race.
"But that's not fair! I'm they youngest!" Emmy complained.
"Well I'll stay with you then," I smiled at Emmy. She smiled back and stuck her tongue out at the boys. "See she's the best!" They rolled their eyes and I laughed. Finn and I made eye contact and I blushed. The boys ran down and from the looks of it Jack won. "Oh my god boys! Can you please act more mature! You haven't got it from me for doing what you did at the airport last night you know..." Rebecca warned. Emmy snickered at tugged on my shirt, I looked at her.
"What happened?" She asked me.
I told her everything during breakfast and that caused me to get dirty looks from the boys. "How dare you guys bully Alex?" Emmy folded her arms and I laughed. "Yea, how dare you!" They shot me another glare and I just high fived Emmy.
After we were done with breakfast Finn and I helped to clear the plates, it was pretty awkward alright...
"Emmy likes you a lot eh?" He said, standing next to me, I smiled and nodded. "I think I like you more," he added, I was definitely blushing. Definitely.
"Finn Harries, how cheesy can you get?" I placed my hands on my hips.
"Way cheesier than this."
"How cheesy?"
He pulled me toward him and wrapped his arms around me, he kissed me and pulled away, "that cheesy." I shook my head and laughed, he was adorable. I pinched his cheeks and laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and I dug deeper.
"Finn, Alex?" Jack called. I pulled away and ran out of the kitchen.
"Yea?"
"Where's Finn?"
"Inside, he's helping me with the plates."
"Oh can you two get ready?"
"What why?"
"We're going out."
"Your family?"
"No just us three."
"Again?!?!"
"Yup," he winked and I rolled my eyes. I went back into the kitchen to call Finn, "Finn, change up, Jack said we gotta head out."
"Where to?" I shrugged, he came closer and I smiled. He stroked my cheek and gave me a quick peck, "I'll see you later," he winked and left the kitchen, leaving me to just die there. I shook my head and went to get changed. I threw on a grey shirt with hearts all over it, some white denim shorts and a pair of grey vans. I wore a pair of white rose earrings and applied my natural makeup. I left my hair down in its slightly curly locks and wore my dark blue beanie. I went down stairs to find Jack and Finn waiting for me. "Took you long enough," Jack said. I rolled my eyes, "gentle reminder, I'm a girl." Finn chuckled and Jack punched him lightly on the arm. "So where are we going?" I asked.
"Movie?" Jack asked. I nodded, I've been dying to watch mocking jay part 1. "MOCKING JAY!" I yelled and quickly covered my mouth.
I felt arms wrapped around my shoulders and it was the boys. "Oh no no no don't do that again..." they laughed. "Alright princess, hunger games it is," Finn winked at me and I blushed. I have him a kiss on the cheek and threw my fist in the air, "yes!" Jack rolled his eyes and we got into the car. The mall was just a 15min ride away so the ride went by pretty fast.
"Next movie is 3 o'clock. Now it's 1, lets get lunch first yea?" Jack said and we nodded. He bought the tickets and we went for lunch. "What's there to eat here?" I asked them, I've never been to London before so...
They took me to a place that sold the best spaghetti. And damnnn their pasta was good. I was pretty full so when the boys asked me if I wanted to grab ice cream I said no. Jack bought mint and chocolate while Finn got chocolate chip. I had to admit it looked really good. "Stop staring and eat some," Jack said, handing me his spoon. I looked at him and gave him an 'are you sure' look, he rolled his eyes and shoved it in my face. Oh my god, best ice cream ever. I gave him a thumbs up sign and I turned to see Finn handing me a spoon with chocolate chip ice cream. I smiled and he blushed, he popped it in my mouth and I licked my lips. "Oh my god, that was delicious!" I told the both of them, they nodded. Pretty soon our two hours were up so we headed back to the cinema and bought some popcorn and drinks before going into the movie theatre.