THIS dream I had last night actually sparked my interest.

TL;WR: Kelli has a dream but then that dream gets extended the next night, so she gets curious and researches a bunch to make sure her life won't become one of those movies where the dream comes true or whatever.

TL;DR THE TL;WR: kelli gets hyperfixated on dream researching.

-

So 2 nights ago, I had this dream;

I was a player in Survivor, I think, but it took place in my backyard. On the swing set. My brother found and idol and I was just swinging. Adam (who was there obviously) came and swang beside me, before randomly staring to sing.

And that's it.

But then LAST NIGHT.

I was a player on Survivor, I think, but it took place in my backyard. On the swing set. My brother found and idol and I was like "Woah that's cool," before deciding to go and swing. The ground was wet and it was as if it had just stopped raining, but it was sunny. Adam (who was there obviously) came over wearing snow boots for some reason, before taking them off, sitting on the swing beside me, and talking to me. He didn't swing. I fell off my swing and into a puddle. A really, really deep puddle. Drowning, actually. He saved me, I hugged him, and we swang. Then he started randomly singing.

DO YOU NOT SEE HOW THIS IS CREEPY?

I just had the same dream twice in a row, but with more plot added on!

DOES THAT NOT CREEP YOU OUT?

It creeps me out.

Especially since it was about Adam.
That makes it all the worse.

I mean I've had dreams about will before but none of them were reoccurring or had potentially deep meanings like this.

Exhibit A:

(see that was just an excuse to share this picture again cuz last time I took it down)

BUT STILL MY POINT REMAINS!

And doesn't that kinda stuff happen in movies? Like they have the same dream over and over but more starts to happen and then it becomes real or something?

I mean, I'm pretty sure Adam won't be in my backyard anytime soon. SOCIAL DISTANCING PEOPLE!

and yknow... the whole fact that he's basically a random man on the streets.

but now I'm curious.
Which we all know is bad.

So I'm doing research now.

Annd I tried/am trying to break down the research by category, but there's so much contradicting data here that it's not even funny-

So ima get a somewhat suitable conclusion and come back to you.

-

I've done this for an hour and i have no idea what the fricc I'm doing.

Here's some stuff:

• Dreams about someone else singing well can symbolize they want to tell you something (most likely good news). But that's really weird since Adam was the one singing and (HOPEFULLY) he doesn't know I exist.

• Being saved from drowning can mean you will overcome a difficult problem in life.

• A swing can mean you feel unstable and have a hard time making choices.

• Wet terrain can represent that your attitude will cause problems

• Winter boots can be a good omen and bring good, beautiful events.

• Being in a game show can represent different opinions than others in your life, which could bring conflict.

So basically I'm screwed, but good things will still happen.

You know, maybe it's trying to say that I'm gonna have to make a big choice, but if I make the right choice, coronovirus will be cured.

Oh there's also this but i feel like I've emphasise this a lot:

Anyway if any more gets added to my dream I will yeet another chapter out like crazy