I Can't Quit You | Part One

"Hey baby." Lauren leaned in to plant a kiss on the girl's lips. "How was your day?"

"It was okay." Camila shrugged and pulled Lauren in to sit beside her. "Are you excited for the weekend though? My parents will be gone until Sunday morning." A small smirk graced her lips. "We have the house to ourselves."

Lauren gulped and nodded. "Yeah, Camz. Can't wait."

Their teacher walked in the classroom and announced that they will be watching the movie for The Picture of Dorian Gray. Camila chuckled and leaned back in her seat as the television was wheeled in and the DVD was placed in the tray. Lauren shifted into a more comfortable position and focused on the movie.

She could tell that Camila was bored with the way she fidgeted in her seat. Lauren was falling asleep as well when she felt the light pressure against her thigh. Camila's pale hand was a contrast against Lauren's loose black jeans.

"B-baby, what are you doing?" Lauren hissed. She almost threw her head back as Camila palmed the outline of her dick in her pants. "Camz, we can't."

"We totally can." Camila kissed Lauren's ear, ran her tongue along the outer shell before clamping her lips down at the lobe. She trailed kisses down the column of Lauren's neck and scraped her teeth across the juncture of neck and shoulder. "You just have to be quiet."

Lauren bit her lip and watched Camila's hand massage her cock through her pants. She was terrified that they would get caught but at the same time, it turned her on to have someone find out that Camila had been jerking her off under the desk. "O-okay."

"I knew you'd see it my way." Camila smirked and pecked Lauren's temple. She could already feel Lauren's erection, stiff and insistent in her jeans. She wanted to touch the pulsating shaft, feel the ridges of the veins in her hand. "Unzip your pants for me?"

"Fuck yeah..." Lauren muttered, her fingers shaking as she unbuttoned her jeans, and slowly unzipped it so she wouldn't make so much noise. Camila moved her lips away from Lauren's neck and faced the movie, her hand squeezing the length Lauren's cock. She squeezed it through Lauren's boxers, rubbed her hand over it, before slipping it through the slit of Lauren's underwear.

"God, this is so weird..." Lauren gulped, looking around in case the teacher or a student was looking at them. Her dick jutted out proudly, despite the fear that was running through her veins. She watched Camila from the corner of her eye as she licked her palm and gripped her cock. "Oh my fucking hell..."

"Shh," Camila murmured as she pumped Lauren's nine inch cock up and down with the tips of her fingers. She smirked and kissed Lauren's cheek, then returned her attention to the film. Lauren was a mess beside her, the pressure of Camila's fingers were not enough, but it caused precum to spill out of the eye of her dickhead. It pooled on the tip, until Camila swiped her thumb on it to spread the slickness. Lauren shuddered and sighed.

"Faster, Camz." Lauren whimpered, her grip on the edge of the desk was so tight that her knuckles paled. She had to stop her hips from rising off the seat and fucking herself into Camila's fist, but she needed to come.

"Shh," Camila repeated, her fist pumping faster. "We're going to get caught if you don't keep quiet, Lauren."

Lauren bit her lip and closed her eyes, a staggering breath escaping her lungs as Dorian stabbed one of the characters. She could really care less about his moral deterioration. She needed to come. Camila used her palm to rub against the tip of Lauren's cock, smearing her slick come all over her hand. She then gripped the shaft, completely surrounding it with her fist and slowly pumped.

"Oh god... I'm going to come..." Lauren murmured, pinching her temples with her right hand. She tried to keep her breathing steady but it was difficult. Looking up, she saw Santana looking back at them with a smirk on his face, causing a blush to erupt through Lauren's already red cheeks. "C-Camz, please—"

Camila ignored her girlfriend and was now focused on the movie, yet her hand was persistent in rubbing Lauren in a slow, fluid manner. She could feel Lauren's heartbeat through the veins that spiralled all over the thick shaft. Licking her lips, Camila imagined that slick cock burying itself deep inside her throat until it left her breathless and dripping between her thighs.

Lauren trembled and whimpered, ignoring the fact that she was still in the middle of class. She reached out to grip Camila's thighs as she gulped for air. "Baby... Fuck... A b-bit faster... Oh my god—" She choked and released the tautness of her muscles. Thick come spurted out of the tip of her dick in a violent rush that Lauren couldn't seem catch her breath. She could smell her come that hit the desk, dripping down on the floor.

Without another word, Camila gently tucked Lauren's softening penis back in her boxers. With her trembling hands, Lauren zipped herself back up and slumped onto the desk. "Camz, that was..."

"I know, baby." The brunette singer pecked Lauren's cheek and beamed. "I know how much you love your handjobs."

"God, why can't today be over already?" Lauren sighed in exasperation as she glanced at the clock. There were ten more minutes left when all she wanted was to rip those red spanks from her girlfriend's ass and shove her thick cock inside her surely-dripping pussy. "I want you so fucking bad..."

"I know you do." Camila winked and said nothing else, despite Lauren's whining.

Up next: Part 2

Cred: @camren- -smut on tumblr