"Okay let's have some fun now!" Hunter yelled out. He grabbed my hand and leads me to the couch. He let go of my arm and started to move the table in the center. He went into the kitchen and when he came back he had an empty bottle in his hand.

As soon as I saw the bottle I knew exactly what we were going to play. Spin the bottle. I have never played it before. I mean I had plenty of opportunities but there I've never played. Things get bad really quick and kissing a person you don't want to kiss make things really awkward. I have avoided this game as long as I could and today I know avoiding it is not an option.

Hunter smirks at everyone in the room, "I know what you are all thinking spin the bottle so lame, right?" I hear some chuckles in the room, "We are going to spies it up a bit." He uncovers his left hand to reveal a bottle full of, what I assume is, vodka. This goes from worse to worse. I am not going to get drunk.

All the guys yell out, "Yeah!" Connor comes up to him and takes the bottle away from him. He reads the label and nods, "Good stuff Hunter, so what are we going to do with this?" He asks.

"Everyone get into a circle," Hunter orders as he too sits down on the floor. Everyone sits down and I sit on next to Jessi and Eric. Once everyone sat down he puts the empty bottle in the middle. Myles was still holding the alcohol bottle. He looks at everyone but smirks at me, "Okay so here is the game. It's like spin the bottle, but if the bottle lands on you, you and the person the spinned it have to go into that room," He points at a door behind him, "There you and the person are going to play seven minutes in heaven," He explains.

Please help me god!, I think.

Everyone nods, "But if you don't want to play seven minutes of heaven with that person, there is a simple solution," He says. I sigh in relief maybe I can get out of this after all. Hunter's smirk again lands on me, "You have to take a piece of clothing off and take a shot," He finish explaining.

You are screwed either way Kennedy, I think again.

I bite my lip and look at Jessi who is doing the same thing as me. I am so nervous. I looked back at the bottle that was in front of me. Someones grabbed it and was about to spin it but someone interrupted him, "Wait! Let's get something clear. Whatever happens here stays here. Anything that happens is not cheating if you are in a relationship," I looked at the owners voice and saw it belonged to Connor.

We were eight in total. Other than Jessi there where two other friends from school, Jenny and Kristi. They were both blonde and pretty nice. I had a two classes with them and that pretty much how we became friends.

"I'll go first," Kristi yelled out. She spined the bottle and I saw how it spined and spined and slowly it stopped. It stopped on Eric. I looked at Eric and saw that he was smirking. He gladly stood up and Kristi followed him to the room that Hunter pointed to earlier.

Hunter chuckled, "Time to starts now!" He yelled. Now we had seven minutes.

I looked at Jessi, "What time did you get here?"

"About 10 minutes before you got here," She informs me. I nod in response. We were quiet for about 3 minutes before she spoked up again, "You know Hunter is really crazy," She states.

I let out a giggle and nod, "Yeah tell me about it," I turn to look at her, "He needs some anger management."

She lets out a big laugh, "Who need anger management?" I hear Hunter's voice says behind me. I jump slightly surprise to hearing his voice so close.

I turn my head to the direction of the voice and come face to face with Hunter. Our lips inches away. I was about to tell him that he needed anger management but then the conversation we had earlier popped into my head. He wants me to be a real girlfriend even after all the crap he has done to me. I will be a real girlfriend to him and I know girlfriends don't tell their 'boyfriends' they need anger management. I know for certain that this will surely start an argument and I don't feel like fighting right now. I just bite my lip to keep myself from saying something I will regret later.

Hunter smirked, "You look hot when you bite your lip like that," He says. I was about to reply but he didn't let me because he pulled me in for a kiss.

I hate Hunter, but I can't deny his kisses are amazing. Every time I kiss him a new feeling goes through me. There is the electricity, the butterflies, and the goosebumps. Today I feel the magic. This kiss feel magical.

I hear an alarm go off and that's when Hunter pulls away. He looks at his phone which signal the end of the seven minutes. He groans and get up. He opens the door to the room and yells somethings at them. Soon Kristi and Eric get out of the room and join the rest outside.

We get back into a circle and the next persons grabs the bottle. Myles, the brown hair boy, turn is next. He spins the bottle. It slowly starts to come to a stop. I looked at the bottle and my eyes widen.

The bottle stopped on me.

~~~~~~~~

Here is the deal. I don't think the book is getting enough votes and I also need feedback from all you guys. I know people are reading it because it reached 1K, which by the way thank you so much! So in order to get the next update, which hopefully will be in a week or less, I need:

Votes: 20

Comments: 10

I'm not asking for much, just feedback and votes. I know you can do it. Now you know what you need for the next update... Good luck! Sorry I didn't update at all last week, too. I just was busy and well... I got lazy. I tried to make this one extra long hope you enjoy it.