Epilogue

Read until the end!

"I wuv you, mommy," the blonde hair boy said to me with his cheeky smile. His bright blue eyes having the certain spark his father used to have.

"I love you, too." I answered back as I placed a kiss on his right cheek. He snuggled closer to me and his big eyes were suddenly filled with curiousity, something I've learn can lead into a big mess.

"Mommy, where is daddy?" I had thought that I had more time. More time to think of the answer. That I still had a couple of more years to figure out the best way to tell him that his daddy was gone. I knew, though, that he wouldn't stop asking until he got an answer he was satisfied with. Something he got from his dad.

I tensed up at the question and sat up, bringing him up with him. He sat on the bed and looked at me. I got up from the bed and opened a drawer. In the bottom of the shelf sat everything I ever got from him. I stated down at it before I managed to get enough strength to grab everything.

As I walked back to the bed his eyes followed my every movement. When I sat down across him and put all the stuff in between me and him, his eyes were confused and curious.

"What that?" He asked as he pointed down at the stuff.

I smiled at him and then at the stuff. My eyes were staring to fill with tears. "These were your daddy's things, Kaleb."

A huge smiled spread across his face. My little Kaleb is the most important thing in my life. I instantly loved him the second he was in my arms. If Hunter were here I know he will love him just as much. His full name is Kaleb Hunter McCollum. The second I found out I was having a boy his middle name was automatically Hunter.

I grabbed a picture and turned it around. Right there Hunter's eyes stare into mine and in this moment I will do anything to have him by mine and Kaleb's side. I just miss him so much and the hole had formed in my chest the moment his heart stopped is still here. As big and painful since the beginning.

"You see him right here?" I asked Kaleb as I pointed Hunter out. He looks at the picture and nods. "His name was Hunter. He is your daddy." Kaleb was still for a couple of seconds and just stared at the picture. A couple of seconds later, though, his tiny hands wrapped around the picture and he brought it up to examine it closer.

"He wooks scawy," He mutters out. I let out a chuckle. In that picture he did, indeed, look very scary. His eyes were hard and his lips were in a tight line. His was still as handsome as he could get, though. He looked up at me a couple seconds after. "Where is he, though?"

I figured that showing him the picture wouldn't be good enough. He had to know where exactly he was, per se. I suddenly felt a tear run down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away, though. I didn't want Kaleb to see me cry and then freak out about it.

"He is in this magical place called heaven. He is surrounded by all kind of nice people." I explain.

Kaleb is a smart boy for the age of 3, but he was also really curious. He was mischievous from time to time, which I figured he will since he does have Hunter's DNA. There so much of Hunter in him that sometimes by simply looking at him smile makes me want to break down.

"Why isn't he with us? He doesn't wuv me?" He questioned.

I shake my head no. "No, baby, he does love you. He will always be watching you from heaven. He will always be there with you." I tell him softly. "Once you go to heaven, you have to stay there so you look out for all of those people you love, and that is what daddy is doing. He is going to do thag forever."

Kaleb crawls towards me and places himself in my lap. I wrapped my arms around his little body. He turns his head towards me and looks up at me. "Is daddy dead?"

He figured it out and now I felt like my body was going to break down. I had the same feeling I got everyday for eight months after Hunter died. I jut couldn't come to conclusion that he was dead. I couldn't accept that he was gone and he was never coming back. I was to never feel his lips against mine or his skin touch mine. The sparks of electricity everytime I touched him were to never be felt again.

When Kaleb was born part of him was born. That is when I knew that I had to let him go even if it was the most painful thing ever. Kaleb was my only true thing I had of him. Hunter had given up his life to protect mine and Kaleb's life. He found out about Kaleb moments before he died, but I think he fell in love with him the second he did find out.

I nod my head slowly. "He told me to tell you that he loved you with all his heart." I say as I let the tears fall. "He died protecting us."

We were quiet for a few seconds. I could see Kaleb's face twist in all kind of emotions. He was trying to decide what he really thought and felt for all this new information he has just acquired.

Suddenly he jumped up from my lap and turned to me. "My daddy is my and youw hewo!" He said in his cute baby voice. He leaned down and kiss my cheek. His small fingers then started to brush my tears away. "I will potect you mommy."

I smile at him and nod. "I know you will."

My life has changed, a lot, I am happy with it. There is only one thing I will change- having Hunter with me- but I know that is impossible. Hunter gave my life the most important of all changes. He gave me Kaleb. He gave me the chance to become a mother and really cherish what I have.

My story did have a happy ending, even if the love of my life isn't with me. Every story does, they are just different types. I've learned to live with what I have and with what I don't have. Because of Hunter I have learned that nothing is permanent. Everything comes to end being one way or another. People change, people leave, but the lessons and memories will always he there.

This story is how the bad boy claimed the good girl as his. I became the bad boy's possession and at the end it was the best thing in my life. I got to experience love in all ways. I got to experience the heartbreak at its best. I got to experience evil and betrayals at its worst. I got what no else had. I got Hunter.

For all I know being the bad boy's possession was the beginning to it all.

This has been The Bad Boy's Possession.

This is the end of the epilogue. Since mostly everyone isn't so happy with the ending I am making an alternative ending. You can just choose which one you liked best, I guess.

I am still thinking about entering the book in the Watty's. Opinions?

How cute was Kaleb? Did you like the name?

Anyways I'm goin to sleep since it's like 2 A.M. I just got the sudden urge to write so I wrote the whole epilogue.

Thank you everyone for supporting the book. The book got beyond anything I ever imagined. I am so grateful for every single person that has taken their time to read my crappy stories.

Please go check out my other books.