Palette you are in trouble~

So NaJ Palette ends up in the PJ's daycare. I dunno where i got this idea, i just did. Weird, right? Either way, this will have a harem, of course. I mean, who wouldn't love the sweet little innocent NaJ Palette?

I was supposed to publish the 'Poor Nightmare...' smut way before this, but i lost my motivation on writing it (i got less than 2000 words in a week), so i just decided to leave it there for the future. That's also the reason why i deleted the 'sneak peak'. And yes, after this is published i'll be working on your guys requests.

And the picture is how NaJ Palette looks like after the incident.

Veeeeery original content i got here.

Credits to the artist^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School shooting. One death........Erratum. Erratum died in the school shooting.

"And that's how you-" Erratum stopped as gun shots were heard.

"Stay here, no matter what happens! PJ, lock the door and don't let anyone in!" Erratum said sternly, as he opened the door and left. PJ did as told and locked the door, going back to his spot on the floor after that. Gun shots and screaming was heard.....then nothing. Erratum was found dead, he was protecting another student from the shooters. And that student.....that student was Palette.

Palette Roller. The guy everyone hates the most. Heck he even hates himself! Erratum died saving Palette, and that's when all the hell broke loose. Everyone blamed Palette for Erratum's death, well expect the teachers. They are adults, they should know the best! Well not really like that either.....Even thought the teachers doesn't really bully Palette or call him names, they don't pay any attention if they see Palette get beaten up, and they ALWAYS give Palette the premission to answer questions ONLY if they are extremely hard. Yep, even his own FATHER Ink acts like that. Goth? Broke up with Palette. He has such a great friends, right? Leaving him the moment he isn't so popular anymore. The moment when everyone else doesn't care, his friends leave him. The moment he needs THE MOST his friends.....they leave him. This was not supposed to be his FATE....no it was supposed to be a HAPPY ENDING. But now that Erratum died saving Palette......his FATE has changed for the WORST.

Palette walked in the school, alone, like normally. He walked towards his locker, as he noticed the text in it. 'Mistake' 'Useless' 'Killer' it read. Things Palette has gotten used to. But even thought Palette has gotten used to it.....it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt him. Was it really his fault? If Palette would have just....ran or just.....take the bullet instead of screaming for help, Erratum would be alive right now and he.....would be....dead. Everyone wants him dead....so what's the point on trying anymore? No one would care if he dies. So why wouldn't Palette just end it here and now? Well Palette is kinda scared of death. Palette wants to die, and he has a couple of suicide attemps, but he just.....it doesn't feel right. It feels like, Palette isn't supposed to die. Like this wasen't supposed to happen. Yet still....there's no one to stop Palette now. As Palette walks trough the hallways, he gets stares and glares....he's being laughed at, and he knows that he looks like SHIT. The bell rings and everyone goes to their class. Only couple jocks are left in the hallways. Normally Palette would try to avoid the jocks and just go to class. But not today. Today Palette won't try to run away. Today Palette WILL end it. Palette just walks past the jocks, towards the doors that lead in the rooftop. The doors are usually locked, since students aren't supposed to go there, but not this time. The doors were open, like someone would have helped Palette to end it. Opening the doors ready for him. Palette opens the doors wide open, as he walks in the rooftop. He goes close to the edge, putting his backpack down, and looking up at the sky. The light blue sky....one raindrop dropped on Palette's head. Palette just blinked a couple of times, before smiling. Not a fake smile, but a real smile. He can feel his own tears running down his cheeks. He looks back at the ground, and at that moment the clear sky filled up with dark clouds, and it begun raining like there's no tomorrow. Lighting was heard and seen, and the powers in the school went out.

"Maybe in another time i was happier." Palette said, as he smiled one last time, and jumped.

"You were right darling.....in another time you were happier. This wasen't supposed to be your FATE" Said the goddess/god ( Whatever you prefer her/him as) known as Fate.

"Don't worry little one......you deserve a second change." Fate said as they gently petted the small skeleton in their arms.

"I'm known as the bad guy......but yet my sister/brother also left an innocent monster to suffer, only because they wanted to transfer their choosen child in another multiverse." Fate said, as they walked trough time and space, Palette in their hands resting.

"If she/he isn't going to play by the rules.....why should i? Don't worry small one, your FATE has changed for the better this time. I know a perfect multiverse where you won't get hurt anymore....I'm sorry this happened to you small one...." Fate said, as they placed Palette in the PJ's daycare multiverse, somewhere in a forest, knowing PJ and the others are bringing the kids in there today.

"Goodbye for now dear...." Fate said, as they closed the portal and left to go watch destiny's work.

"Deeeeestinyyyyy~" Karma happily giggled as they skipped towards Destiny.

"What Karma?" Destiny asked, as they tore their eyes away from their choosen child.

"You got a big dept to pay here~" Karma purred, as they got a confiused glance from Destiny.

"And what have i done wrong? Last time when i checked, FATE is the one who has an dept to pay here." Destiny said their siblings name like it was a deadly poison.

"Well now that you asked~" Karma started as their smirk grew.

"Because YOU decided to transfer your choosen child into another multiverse.......well.....innocent monster did a suicide..." Karma said, as he looked a bit sad at the fact that an innocent monster did a suicide.

"Well they couldn't have been so important." Destiny said, as their look changed from confiused to scared quickly.

"Nerd and jock Palette Roller did suicide at 8.23 AM. But don't worry, FATE gave them another change and set then into another multiverse. For once YOU were the bad guy here......" Karma said, as their smirk came back.

"C'mon kids! We are almost there!" Paperjam said as he guided the kids trough the woods. PJ was leading the line, Gradient and Bluescreen were somewhere in the middle along with Cray and Palette, and Goth was in the back.

"Did you hear that?!" Gradient asked, as he looked to his left side where he heard a noise come from.

"It was probably just a animal or something. No need to worry Gradient." Bluescreen said as he looked where Gradient was looking as well. Yeeeea, Gradient wasn't buying that.

"Make sure the kids don't go wonder off by themselves." Gradient said as he left to go look at where the noise came from.

"What!?" Bluescreen was suprised by Gradient's actions. 

Gradient walked the way he heard the noise come from, and there he saw Palette.....laying asleep in the ground.