17.Curiosity kills the cat. But not knowing brings regret & regret kills the cat

(Curiosity kills the cat. But not knowing brings regret & regret kills the cat, so what you have to do in this situation is.... to do whatever you want to do, because whatever you do, it's the cat that dies, not you....)

It was night time. The cold air caressed your cheeks and you shivered a little. You were returning from your work as a hostess at Snack Smile. One of the customer was a little... no extremely annoying and what you wished right now was to eat dinner and sleep on your comfortable and comfy futon(mattress).

You climbed the steps to your apartment tiredly as if your legs were made of lead and standing in front of your room, you took the keys from your kimono pocket and opened the door.

You turned on the lights. You went to your mini-fridge and took out your favorite strawberry milk and sat down at your table to enjoy it.

 You went to your mini-fridge and took out your favorite strawberry milk and sat down at your table to enjoy it

(Strawberry milk, I WANT TO DRINK IT NOW!!!)

After eating your dinner you were about to lay down on your futon and sleep when you heard the sound of police siren nearby.

You were curious so you went to your small balcony hoping to know why the police were here. Suddenly you heard some shuffling sound to your right. You saw that a man in his late twenties was climbing the drainage pipe near your balcony. He lost his balance after seeing you suddenly and instead of grabbing onto the bars of your balcony he accidentally grabbed..... umm.... your (Favorite color) bra..... which you had left to dry after washing it yesterday evening.

"Konbanwa (Good Evening) , Santo Claus dayo..... (I am Santa Claus)", the man said.

Dark aura surrounded you. Your hair covered your eyes. The man sweated a lot when you did not say anything and he was not sure if he was imagining things when he saw two horns on your head!!!

In one swift moment you grabbed the man's hand so that he could not escape and folding your right hand into a fist you punched him on his stomach knocking him out.

Recently there have been cases in your neighbourhood about a panties thief. Well, now all you have to do was to inform the police about the capture of a panty thief. Who knows you might get some reward and you could possibly use the money to buy more Jump manga. But before that, you were extremely curious to know who was daring enough to steal your undergarments.

"Long black hair, do men actually grow their hair sooo much??, whatever and he has olive-brown eyes and fair skin. Hmm.... he certainly looks familiar."
.
.
.
.
"Whatever....... It was good that I caught this thief. Well, all I have to do is to call the police."

Before you could go to the telephone in the hallway, the thief grabbed your legs.

"Dorobo ja nai, Katsura da (It's not thief, it is Katsura ) ", and then he fainted again. (After all your punch is so strong that you are the One Punch woman of this fanfiction, so it is not a surprise that he fainted...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"He is ZURAAAAAAA!!!!" and so (Y/n) shouted.