Chapter 2

Hajime looked at the criminal, confusion in his eyes. "You're.... coming with me?" Nagito just grinned. "Yessir! I've decided to finally go to school. It'll make it harder for the fez to track me down when I'm attending a private school like Hope's Peak. (Yes, Hope's Peak is a cooleg in this story-) Hajime raised a brow. "How did you know I go to Hope's Peak?" Nagito scoffed and picked up a file off of Hajime's desk. "Lucky guess." Hajime huffed and took the file back from Nagito. "Why are you so over protective of those? Is it because you don't want me finding out you're a Reserve Course student?" Hajime's eyes widened. How much and how fast did this guy read?! "You're probably wondering how I found so quickly, hm?" This guy's good. Nagito just shoved his hands in his pockets. "You learn some things in The Asylum." Hajime huffed and placed his files in his desk. "Fine. Since you know so much about me, tell me more about you." Nagito let out a chuckle. "What is there to know?" Hajime furrowed brow. "Well, stuff like.... Do you have any friends/partners in crime? Or... How many people have you killed, or... when are you gonna leave...?" The last one Hajime just wanted to know so he could mark the date on his calendar. Nagito hummed and placed a hand on his chin. "How about.... No. I lost count. And probably until I feel like it." Hajime let out a curse under his breath. Nagito just chuckled. "Sorry, honey, but all's fair in the life of crime." Hajime gave Nagito a "Bitchass Are you high?" look. "First off, don't call me honey," He said, mocking the word "honey" in a high pitch voice, "and second, how the hell is crime FaIr-?" Nagito just shrugged. "It is when you do it right." Hajime just scoffed. "Well, then you sure are failing." Nagito furrowed his brow. "Am not! It's just.... It's like the Turtle and the Rabbit story! You know it, I'm sure!" The male protested. Hajime laughed. It was kinda amusing to watch a serial killer crack and loose his composure.

Huffing, Nagito looked at the clock. "Oh gee. It's 8:45. Now go make me breakfast." Hajime huffed. "I'm not your slave." Nagito nodded. "I know. That's why I would've gone with wife." Hajime turned slightly pink at the comment and turned away from Nagito, heading towards the door. "What do you want...?" He muttered. "Hm... How bout waffles?" Hajime just sighed and nodded, walking out the door and into the kitchen.

After what seemed like forever, Hajime had a fresh batch of waffles. "It's done... I don't know why I'm agreeing to feed, clothe, and house a criminal, but-" Hajime just sat, picking at his waffle. "I'm not even hungry..." He muttered. Nagito finally came down, a grin on his face. "Ah yes. This looks delicious, thank you my dear." Nagito grabbed a plateful and started to cut the waffles up. Hajime furrowed his brow and pointed his fork(which had a piece of waffle on it) at Nagito. "This is going in your eye in a few seconds if you don't stop calling me your wife." Nagito smirked and walked over to Hajime. "Don't you mean in my mouth?" And with that, Nagito placed his mouth over the piece of waffle on Hajime's fork. "Mmh! So good! You're the best cook I've had since forever." Hajime's face was a light hue of red as he stared at Nagito in disbelief. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Nagito shrugged. "A lot."

{Time skip}

After quite the long day with Komaeda, Hajime finally made it through. He hadn't even known the guy for 24 hours yet and he's already flirting with Hajime like a drunk Irish dude in a gay bar.

Flopping on his bed, Hajime groaned. How the hell was he supposed to survive with Nagito for Atua knows how long? He hoped he would last, even for a few weeks. Hajime sat up in his bed and stared at his window. It was currently 9:18 at night and that means Hajime can finally attempt to get some rest for once. But, almost as though the devil himself wants to fuck everything up, Nagito burst into his room. "Komaeda.... I told you, you're sleeping on the couch not wi-" Nagito shook his head. "No. I want to watch some movies with you." Hajime tilted his head. "But-? You're a criminal... And you just met me..." Nagito rolled his eyes. "No, not like go out to the movies! I meant kinda like the whole "Netflix and Chill" thing, just without the "Chill" part." Then Nagito shrugged. "Y'know... Unless you wanna add the "Chill" part, then I'd totally be down but-" Hajime furrowed his brow. "Okay! Okay, fine. No 'Chilling'. But, at least join me for the 'Netflix' part. Please?" Hajime sighed. He sat there with his arms crossed, staring at Nagito. "Pleaaaase? Just this once? C'mon?" Hajime just rolled his his eyes and stood. "Fine, but don't get any ideas." Nagito smiled. "You have my word." For some reason, Hajime didn't believe that and still felt like something was gonna happen.

Nagito happily led Hajime into the living room, showing Hajime what happened. "Tada!" Nagito said, showing Hajime the room. "What the hell." Hajime muttered, staring at the room. The entire place was covered in blankets and some old fairy lights Chiaki had before the left. There were pillows all over the place, acting at furniture. It was like Hajime's living room had somehow turned into a colorful blanket house straght out of a children's story. "How the hell did you do this without me noticing?" Nagito sighed. "You could at least say you like it..." Hajime raised a brow. "Yeah, Maybe I'd like it if I was like, five." Hajime huffed. "Well, maybe you'd enjoy it if you weren't so tense and uptight! I don't understand why you can't just take that stick out your ass and enjoy life for once!" Nagito protested. Hajime crossed his arms. "Really? Because it seems to me like "enjoying life" is what got you wound up in that asylum." Nagito laughed. "Yeah, it's true! But you should let loose sometimes!" Hajime shrugged. "Fine." Nagito smiled. "Good, now sit." Hajime did as he was told, but Nagito just smiled evilly. "Um..? You good?" Nagito let out a sigh. "Oh no...! It seems you only had one futon! What a pain! What do we do...?" Hajime shrugged. "There's a corner over there lookin pretty comfy." Nagito gave Hajime a "bitch wtf" look and shook his head. "Well.... I guess that means we have to share a futon...!" Hajime furrowed his brow. "But I literally just said-" Before Hajime could finish, Nagito sat himself next to Hajime and wrapped his arms around Hajime. Confused and internally screaming, Hajime looked down at Nagito who was looking up at him with a wide smile. Hajime lightly turned red at the other's actions. Hajime would be lying if he said Nagito's genuine smile wasn't adorable. W-w-w-w-w-wait. They just met. This shouldn't be happening in the first place!- Yet, having Nagito this close to him was... peaceful.

No-

Nonono-

These thoughts weren't okay. He shouldn't be thinking like this for someone he just met. Especially for a criminal! Sighing, Hajime looked at Nagito. "What are you wanting to watch...?" He muttered. Nagito huffed. "You choose. I'm comfy." Hajime frowned and randomly put something on. Hajime and Nagito spent a few hours watching movies and tv shows until he felt Komaeda's bretahing slow. He looked down and saw that he was asleep. Slightly shifting and getting Komaeda off of him, Hajime draped a blanket over him and shut off the lights and tv. While walking to his room, he heard whimpering from the living room. He went back into the living room and barely saw Nagito tossing and turning. Hajime turned on the hallway light so Hajime could kind of see. He walked over to Nagito and sat next to him. He placed a hand on Nagito's back, attempting to calm him. He was muttering nonsense and sweating like a crazy person. As soon as Hajime touched Nagito, he flinched and whimpered while grabbing onto Hajime's arm. He wasn't going anywhere anytime soon apparently. "H-Haji...." He muttered. Hajime stared at Nagito and lightly scooted closer. Shuttering, Nagito pulled Hajime close, making Hajime lay down. Nagito held onto Hajime tightly and nuzzled himself into the other's chest. Rolling his eyes, Hajime wrapped his arms around Komaeda, nuzzling his face into the other's hair. It surprisingly smelled like fruit... wait... that's Hajime's shampoo... Oh well... Closing his eyes, he heard Nagito laugh. "Gotcha.." He muttered, holding Hajime tighter. Rolling his eyes once more, Hajime slowly fell alseep.

{1484 words- gtruiwkodmjfvhu i'm done- wow- that wasn't half bad ngl- got some fluff and y'know- }
{Welp, bye bye for now i guess ovo}