31.Surprise part 1- Road trip

Start from the beginning

"I guess that's how it feels to be in love", he thought. Sana shuffled in her place and holding onto him, she pulled him even closer. A gush of hot and moist air struck his face and he could not take it anymore. He looked at her for a moment and leaning ahead took her lips in his.

There was no urgency in his kiss. He swept the length of her lips with his tongue,took them between his and savored the soft texture of her lips which now had a slight shiver. She was awake; wide awake now. Her cheeks were burning with a mixed expression of shock, surprise, love and shyness on her face. She looked at him for a moment before turning her eyes away from his intense gaze. She looked even more adorable to him now.

"Good morning sweetheart! Ache se soyi aap? Nind poori ho gayi?" Sid asked holding her chin with his right hand,reluctant to let her escape this easily. He loved to tease her, more so when he could make her blush. Before Sana could say anything he was already brushing his lips on hers, making just enough contact for her to feel his desire. She moaned with a deep breath and her lips parted slightly, letting Sid fill the gap with his lips. She tugged at his lips slightly and opened her mouth for him. Talking the cue Sid slid his tongue inside her mouth.

Sana played along and started to play with his tongue inside her mouth. Now, it was Sid's turn to moan and moan he did;relaxing, sweeping his tongue all around inside her mouth,giving her full access. Suddenly Sana felt a pinch on her breasts and cringed softly in sweet pain,"Aaah! Dard ho raha baby. Kya kar raha hai".

Sid was not gonna let her overpower him so easily and quickly though he loved for her to take charge in bed

Sid was not gonna let her overpower him so easily and quickly though he loved for her to take charge in bed. His hand that held her chin had traveled downwards, moving over her night tee to her belly. He lay his palm face down on her tummy and curling his index finger made circular rounds around her navel.

Sana shivered with the tingling in her stomach and her bosom arose. Not wanting to stop just yet and taking advantage of the edge he has gained in this love game of theirs, he slid his hand inside her tee, feeling the sensation build up in her body as his palm travelled upward, reaching her breasts only to feel her nipples that appeared to be a full grown and ripe raisin.

He pinched it between his thumb and index finger making her cringe softly.

"Aaah! she moaned , enjoying the sensation ,he pinched hard,he loved her huge boobs, he was never a breast person but with her he is everything , he loves every single part of her body.

Dard ho raha baby. Kya kar raha hai", she mumbling as their lips were still locked. "Just waking you up", he had a smirk on his face.

"Accha? Toh mujhe aise uthane ka plan hai tumhara?"

He grinned softly,