Chapter 10

(Good ass song ^ It's called To The End)

Deku woke up to a warm body pressed against his back. He looked around and looked across to see Denki and Kirishima absent from their bed, yet it was still dark.

He sits up and slides his feet off the bed and stands up.

He wondered why he woke up anyways.

He soon knows why when his stomach rumbles with hunger.

He walks out the door, which was already open, and heads towards the kitchen. He was about to pass the bathroom when he hears heaving.

He pokes his head in and sees Kaminari leaning over the toilet emptying his stomach while Kirishima comforted him. Knowing that Kirishima was able to take care of his Omega, Deku proceeded to the kitchen.

Once he had a quick snack of cheese and crackers and a glass of water, he went back to his room, laid back next to his Alpha, and fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he next woke up, It was brighter out, and Kacchan wasn't in bed. He looks over and sees that Kaminari and Kirishima were gone too. He slowly pushes himself out of bed and looks at his clock.

It was almost 11 a.m.

Izuku's eyes widen slightly in surprise as he begins to dress for the day.

When he walked out, he was immediately enveloped in a hug by Kacchan, who kissed all over his face.

"Morning, Deku..." He rumbled. His hair was sticking up all over the place

Deku giggles, "Morning, Kacchan. You need to fix your hair."

Kacchan looked like he was half asleep as he dragged his mate over to the dining room, where Kaminari and Kirishima sat.

"Morning Kirishima and Kaminari!" Deku looks around, "Where are our owners?"

Kaminari smiles as he stabs at sausage, "Morning, Midoriya. They all went to look for a new house since this one is so small."

Dekus eyebrows shoot up in surprise, "Oh, wow, really? Kacchan, did you know about this?"

The blonde grumbles as he munches on bacon, "No, they only told us today..."

Deku smiles big, "Oh, this is exciting! I've lived all of my live in captivity, and I'm so glad that Mei and Eiji bought me... My mother was sold when I was 3, and I never knew my father..."

"Same here," Kaminari says, "But I was sold before my mother was."

"My parents were killed in a fire when I was 7. Then after a year of being in an Alpha shop, I was bought." Kacchan says, ruffling Dekus mess of curls.

"I've been with Sandra since I was little." Kirishima says, "About when I was hardly one. My mother had died from a sickness and my father was sold to a different family."

After their conversations, the 4 secondary genders cleaned up the kitchen and decided to sing karaoke, the votes, however, being 3 to 1.

Kacchan sat out while the group performed.

Deku

Kirishima

Denki

Talkin' in my sleep at night, makin' myself crazy
Out of my mind, out of my mind
Wrote it down and read it out, hopin' it would save me
Too many times, too many times
My love, he makes me feel like nobody else, nobody else
But my love, he doesn't love me, so I tell myself, I tell myself , ooh!One: Don't pick up the phone
You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone
T
wo: Don't let him in
You'll have to kick him out again

Three: Don't be his friend
You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning

And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over himI got new rules, I count 'em
I got new rules, I count 'em
I gotta tell them to myself