Chapter 9

Denki and Izuku decided to make lasagna that night. They prepped everything and started to make things.

Izuku watched Denki as he laid the cheese-covered noodles out.

"So, uh, Denki... What's your mate like?"

The blonde smiles and looks up from his work, "I love him. He's the sweetest alpha ever. When I had the miscarriage, he comforted me all the way through it, though he cried a bit himself. You wouldn't believe how much of a softy he is. He would always be there for me, and he loves me." Denki smiles to himself, "I don't know what I'd do if Ejiro died, or if Sandra never bought me, and bought someone else... So what's your alpha like?"

Deku laughed nervously and started to pour the meat on top, "I do love my alpha but um... Katsuki uh... Well, you heard him."

Denki snorted, "Yeah, I did. What a mouth."

"But he cares so much for me."

Denki looks up.

Deku had a blush on his face, "He treats me like a princess. When I would get sick, he would always cuddle with me and make me soup. I absolutely love him and he loves me too. And it's the same for me, I wouldn't know what to do if anything happened to Kacchan."

"Kacchan, huh?"

Deku turned red, "I-It's a nickname."

"Ahh, see, I sometimes call Ejiro Eji, and he calls me denks or Pikachu. We both have quirks though mines a bit hard to control."

Dekus face lit up, "Really?! That's so cool! What's your quirks?"

"Mine is electrification. Ejiros is hardening. He can harden his entire body to make him indistructable." Denki said as he placed the lasagna in the oven.

"That's so cool!" Izuku exclaimed.

"What's yours?"

"Oh, um... I'm quirkless..."

"Oh, well that stinks."

Izuku rubbed the back of his head, "Yeah, it does."

Silence. Then they heard cursing from the hallway, followed by the sound of an explosion.

Deku face-palmed, "Its Kacchan screaming again. As you saw, he has an explosion quirk. He can be a handful at times."

Denki laughs, "I bet."

Once dinner was done, and after they ate, the pairs snuggled up in their room.

"Kacchan...Can you cuddle me please?" Deku asks sleepily.

Katsuki kisses Dekus forehead, "Of course I will." 

He laid down and wrapped strong arms, pulling Deku to his chest. The omega happily snuggled into his mate.

On the other side of the room, Kirishima and Kaminari were already asleep, Kaminari in a similar position as Deku.

Dekus whole word soon faded to black.

(Sorry for the slow update. Hope you like this chapter!)