"Mama, come on, we already knew this for a million times"

"But look! Mostly girls at your age would be out with there friends shopping or something but here you are, what would you do this day? Practice? Again?"

I laughed at how my mama expressed her side like that.

"Well yes, I'm going to practice but I'll do something else too"

"Like?"

That caught me off guard, I finished all the books that I'm reading because I'm too bored at the hospital. And I finished the animes in my list and all those kdrama too. So basically I'm planning to practice till I wanted to, if she knew that she would push me to go outside which is something that I don't like. It's hot outside.

"Ah, I'm going to watch this clasical music youtubers that I'm into this past few days"

I could see that she's curious about it, but I don't want to explain anything so I finish my breakfast and instantly go to my room.

I'm laughing all over the new video that I started to watch. I think many of us musician would watch them, they're not a roasting channel mind you, they're about the classical music which is sadly been slowly forgotten by the millennial generation and generation Z. Yet thanks to them classical music is still here. I could watch something about the short skits of classical music but I preferred those REVIEWING ones cause it cracks me up to see the actors or actresses who doesn't even know how to play. Still, kudos to them who tries their best to learn the instrument.

As I finished the video I practice my violin for almost two hours then switch to piano and practice for another two hours. When I was about to take a break mama came behind me and show a picture of the house my cousins had at Brisbane, Australia.

"Wow, that's a nice one!"

They even have a pool! That would be nice.

"Lily, Mira and Cloud is staying there because of their workloads"

My cousins doesn't pursue their dreams in being a musician because the moment they live at the Philippines mostly our relatives wants them to be a doctor, engineer or lawyer. Basically, Lily and Mira which are twins are doctors while Cloud is a nurse, they are happy with their profession and still when they have some free time they would attend some gigs or go busking.

"I'm thinking that maybe you should agree with their offer"

Since I'm facing the piano, I turned around and looked at my mom, just looking at her I already knew that she had something in mind.

"And what is it?"

"They want you to spend some time with them there, a vacation perhaps"

I looked at her wide eyed, how could my mom suggests that when daddy already has in mind where I would do a concert.

"But mama, daddy would be furious"

"Arri Sheehan, don't think about your dad for a second would you"

Oh, the full name calling, she's starting to get pissed. Still, I knew her better than anyone so I smirked at her.

"Mrs. Elena Mendez Sheehan, could you even think what would your husband would do"

Her eyebrows arched and I started to laughed at her.

"I can do something about your dad, so are you in?"

I looked at her like I'm thinking about it deeply just to make sure she'll be pissed.

"For goodness sake! Say yes Arri, you're already 21 years old and you don't even tried to hook up, date and you don't have a boyfriend! "

I was taken aback but continue to laughed at her.

"Is there even a qualification that I need to have a boyfriend at this age?"

"Yes, cause I might not have a grandchild when this continues "

.
.
.

Leaves- Ben&Ben
https://youtu.be/FlNzq1JH1Q0

Twoset Violin Video
https://youtu.be/TqzVL3crXT4