Chapter Seven

I woke up and groaned. I didn't want to wake up. My own sister hates me for something I had no control over. Like for Christ's sake what did I do?! I sat up and realized I was in Anthony's room. I looked around but didn't see Anthony.

"IM NOT FUCKING EATING!" I heard him shout. I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw a pack mother trying to feed a stubborn Anthony.

"It's been a week Anthony. You need to eat." She said softly.

"No!" He shouted. "Not until Symphony wakes up."he mumbled sadly.

"Guess that means you're eating" I said. He looked back and what I saw nearly had me crying. His eyes were so sad. They looked lifeless. Within two seconds of seeing me, the life in them returned.

"Symphony!" He shouted scooping me up into his arms. I immediately hugged him back and smiled.

I pulled back and pushed him into his chair.

"Now sit your ass down and eat" I said in a stern tone. He smiled and began to eat. I sat down.

Suddenly a plate was placed in front of me. The pack mom smiled and pushed the plate closer. I smiled and began to eat.
"How long was I out?" I asked. Anthony frowned.

"A week. We were so scared. The doctor said it was a stressed induced coma. We didn't know when you'd wake up" he said. His face made my heart break. He had tears in his eyes and he bit his lips to stop the tears. I stood up and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and stuck his head in the crook of my neck. I could practically feel his shaking, from crying, as he held me. A smile crossed my face as he inhaled my scent and calmed down. He looked up at me and I nearly fainted. His eyes held so much love and affection in them. I couldn't keep my secret from him much longer.

"Anthony, I need to tell you something." I said softly.

"What is it?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm a-" I was cut off my many screams from outside where people were training and gardening or just walking around. Me and Anthony ran out there to see rogues. A lot of them.

What I saw made me snap. A rogue was holding a lifeless Bennett. I had grown to love that girl. She brought a sparkle to everyone's eyes. Anthony growled angrily and began shaking. I shook. Clearly angry.

"You're an idiot." I said simply. The rogues smile vanished.

"Why's that, bitch?" He snapped.

"This is the wrong pack to mess with." I said feeling my 'special' wolf begging to burst out.

"Why?" He scoffed.

"I'm here" I said shifting. First I let my white wolf out.

He just laughed. I stalked towards him. I watched as his smile faded. My wolf grew bigger until it towered over him and the color changed from white to red. Blood red. My eyes blacker than the darkest skies. He dropped Bennett and stood there in shock and fear.

I growled and proceeded to kill each and every rogue. My wolf size decreased and became white again. I looked behind me and saw Anthony looking at me with a mixture of wonder, amazement, and sadness. I shifted back to my human and held Bennett in my arms.

"Ok, Violet. Bring her back" I said.

'You got it girl!' Violet said. She was my red wolf. My demon wolf. My eyes turned black and my hands began to glow with this dark purple and crystallized blue mixture. I hovered it over her as we found a source of the kill. Her spine was snapped and her head was nearly crushed. So Violet did her thing. The glowing got brighter and brighter until anyone who was watching, had to look away. The light was too much for them. When the light faded people looked and waited. I combed her hair with my fingers.