Chapter Six

Me and Anthony literally spent the day doing absolutely nothing. We sat on the bed and just cuddled. While laying down, the image of what happened before kept popping up in my head. Time and time again. From the heated kiss, to the way his hands held me close to him, to the way his hand felt on my bare thigh. It was just truly amazing.

This morning I woke up alone but with a note beside me.

'I had Alpha paperwork to do. See you at training my love'

Now, I was getting ready for training. I put on black leggings and a red sports bra before sliding into some running shoes. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail before making my way downstairs. Some people glared at me, while others stared at me in confusion. I sighed. I knew not everyone was going to like me. I mean I did come from their neighboring pack which they absolutely hate. I didn't stop though. I stepped outside. I saw many people fighting and one man seemed to be giving out orders. My eyes made contact with Anthony. He just smiled and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards the group.

"You must Symphony." The man growled.

"Yeah." I said.

"Ok well I want to you-" I cut him off.

"Before we start." I stated with my arms crossed. "It's all cool you know my name, but I don't know yours. So who the fuck are you?" I asked calmly. It took the guy off guard. He stared at me shocked. I may look innocent, but nah. Not at all.

"I'm Joe. I'm the lead warrior and pack trainer." He said still shocked. Anthony was trying not to laugh.

"Nice to meet you Joe. Now what do you want me to do?" I asked.

For the next 2 hours I did useless warmups. Jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups, lifting weight, etc. most of the guys I was doing this with had beads of sweat on their bare chest. I was impressed by the muscles on all these guys but none of them were as good as Anthony's. But, as they were sweating, I stood there perfectly clean. Being a white wolf was cool I had more power due to being a-

"Symphony?!" Joe called for me.

"Yeah?!" I called back.

"We want you to fight with Bethany!" He called out. She was pretty but she looked strong and angry...at me.

"Coming." I mumbled. I went over to them and suddenly everyone stops wanting to see this.

"Bethany is one of our best fighters, besides me of course" Joe said proudly.

"Yeah. So don't expect to win" she snapped at me. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

"Watch me." Was all I said. Anthony smirked. I winked before turning my attention back to Bethany. She looked even more angry.

"Go!" Joe said backing away from us. She immediately leaped at me. I easily dodged.

"Aww! Why you running for?" She said mockingly. "Scared?" She smirked.

"Of what? You?" I said before I started laughing. She leaped at me again but before she touched me I had my hand around her throat. As soon as I did, I slammed her in to the ground. The ground beneath her was cracked and shaped out her body. She whimpered at the force but got back up and growled at me.

"Now! At some point I want you to shift mid fight!" Joe shouted. Everyone's eyes were on us. I smirked. We continued fighting. She got maybe one or two punches in, but I had managed to knock the breath out of her 5 times. Suddenly she leaped towards me but shifted part way. Her wolf was a muddy brown. She ran at me. I jumped over her and this time when I landed, my feet were replaced by white paws. Everyone gasped. Anthony had this proud gleam in his eyes while his jaw hung open. Bethany lunged at me.