Chapter 6: War with you

Angela's POV

I woke up in pain and we are at the camp. I can see shinoah and others preparing.

"Hurry we are ordered to go at the front-lines."

"Guren's Squad need an assistants."

"Should we wake Angela?"

"We should just leave her here?"

"No, Guren is looking for her."

"Should we just bring her?"

"Waking her up is the best way."

"There is no need, I'm already awake." They looked at me in unisons.

"Well great because we should be going, Guren is waiting for his "Partner" in lines to arrive." Shinoah said so I prepare my gear,i see my katana in the table so i just grab it, my boots is still on and I'm ready to a war now. We ran to the front-lines and I saw Guren was attack by a vampire.

"Everyone take a pill!" Shinoah said and i Te the pill to boost the demon's power.

"Damn you vampire! Get away from him."

"Jeez, another human..." I stab in the chest and I can see his face ,clearly.

"S-Seraphy!" Who is this? He is familiar and he knows me! The people whi only me call that name.

"Quickly, finish him off. Activate your gear! Angela! This is an order!" Guren command me, but I can't move. I can't kill him. I was kick on the stomach and fell on Guren as the other vampire drag Mika away.

"Angela! Idiot did you forget how to use your gear, you almost caught him!" Mitsuba said. I stand up because I was above Guren.

"Idiot Angela, why didn't you kill kim?" Guren punch me the face as I stumbled back.

"This is a war zone! Specially the frontline! You can't just slack off!" Guren spit a blood and he fell on his knees.

"Guren are you alright?" I said and come closer to him.

"Worry about yourself Angela, we've been fighting alongside each other and you should remember not to disobey my orders!" Guren smack away my hands.

"Angela, what are you thinking?! You had him!" Kimizuki said.

"I-I don't know, I cannot kill him, I can't!" I said and I felt a sharp pain in my head.

"Argh!" I fell on my knees and it is hurting me alot, my head!

"Angela, keep yourself together!" Guren said.

Mika's POV

"Idiot, Yuu! She's Seraphy!" I said and Yuu seemed surprised.

"Well well, it's been forever since the 4 of us been together, it almost bring me in tears. What should we do Mika? Yuu?" Ferid said.

"Rescue her of course." Yuu said.

"But she is already being used, look at her she is one of them." Ferid walk around us.

"Oh! I know! Why won't I use my—." Yuu choke Ferid before he finish his sentence.

"Try to lay a hand on her and you will be dead!" I stand up.

"I was just kidding, youngsters need to know what is a joke and not." Ferid said and he put his arm around us.

"Let's play a game rescue a princess." He said to us and Angela fell on her knees and start screaming. We were about to walk to her when Ferid stop us.