Chapter 5: Lair

Angela's POV

Once I come out of the shower, Mitsuba approach me while avoiding eye contact with me.

"I-I'm sorry, about earlier. I know that we need to save that child yet I stopped you. I know that we should prioritize the lives of citizens than ours. I—."

"I know." She looks at me.

"I know about what happened before to you." She look at me in shock.

"That you are same as me before, reckless as me before." I said.

"I was in the shower so I heard a bit of your chit chat with Shinoah." I chuckled and her face became like a tomato.

"Whatever!" She lightly punch my arm and we went to the girl that we rescued earlier.

"Kid... where are you from, do you have other with you?" Mitsuba asked in her gentle voice.

"I gladly escape, but there are a lot of children with me at the Omotesando Station, we are held down by the vampires there. Please! Save them!" She said while crying.

"We will save them, please be patient and you will reunite with them." Mitsuba said to the crying girl. We had our squad little meeting.

"So guys, tomorrow we will save the other children at Omotesando Station." Shinoah said.

"Be prepared tonight, whatever you need bring it." Shinoah said. And we just head to our camp to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"Is everyone ready?" Shinoa ask and I wore my cloak.

"Hiro..." I said the name and my choker become a twin dagger and I put them in my back, so I could be ready at any attack.

"Let's head to the Omotesando Station." Mitsuba said and we all went off. We arrive at the shady looking station and there are people there, they all look scared. Kimizuki walk in first then I followed. There are people begging with their eyes but they didn't talk. Why is that? Two vampires appeared in-fronted of us and Kimizuki stumbled back and so I charged at the with my daggers. And successfully killed them. The a group of vampires appeared more than 10 and we are outnumbered. I hold my dagger tightly and throw them to a vampire running to us. Good thing that my daggers comeback and I slash through the vampires and so my squad members. Mitsuba was about to get slash by a vampire when I threw both of my daggers at the vampire, good thing that it was the last one.

"Let's get everyone out here!" I said and the rescue came taking the hostage out. When everything is good. We go to our another mission. We are heading to shinjuku for the next mission, good thing that we found a car which Kimizuki fixed.

"I'll drive, shinoah said and get in to the car and... she is too small to reach the pedals which me and kimizuki laugh. We got hit and at the end, kimizuki drove the car. I change back my weapon to a choker. It was kinda boring until a loud crash was heard from behind.

"What the—."

"I'll check it, everyone stay inside." I presented myself and went out. I called for Hobi as I step down the car.

"Well hello there young lady." A guy with fuchsia hair walk close to me. A vampire!

"Stay where you are or you will be badly hurt!" I said and touch my choker to call for junsu and my katana showed up.

"Wow young lady, how brutal you are." He charged at me and so I blocked his sword.

"Drive! Kimizuki!" I said.

"But—."

"Just drive idiot. Do you think I'll die?" I said and he just drove off.

"Oh my, he is getting away." He tried to chase it but I blocked him with my katana."

"Don't you dare follow them." He pointed my katana at him.

"But I dare." He run off and good thing because I have my boot so I can catch up with him, I can see how shocked he is when kick him in the mid air.

"Oy, oy, it was unpolite for a lady to kick someone."

"Too bad, I'm not really into polite things." I ready to block or attack him and I saw shinoah is out from the car along with others.

"Tsk, you can't listen, can you?" I clicked my tongue.

"Actually, we are following orders. From Guren directly." She said and I felt a pain on my nape as I fall asleep.

Mika's POV

"Yuu, Mika! Why won't you enjoy the bloods of these livestock?" Ferid ask as we watch the war going on.

"Stay away from us you bastard." Yuu said as he walk closer to me.

"How cold yuu. Do you see that guy..." Ferid pointed at a guy in red uniform and black hair.

"He is the one... who has your precious Angela." As Ferid said those word, I felt the world slow down as I can feel an uncontrollable release of bloodlust from Yuu and me, he held my hands tightly as I do the same. Angela, we will definitely save you from those imbeciles. Those who tried to use you, we are definitely have you back.