Special Chapter 2: She's special

Start from the beginning

God, I miss her.

"Nathan." tawag ulit ni tita Marian. I faced her. "I know how hard to lose someone you love but please, don't forget to take care of yourself."

I took tita Marian's hands and squeezed it gently. "She's gone tita. I don't know where she is."

"Malulungkot si Gianna sa ginagawa mo sa sarili mo."

"No, tita. She hates me."

Tita Marian sighed. "Of course not. You can't hate someone you love so much."

"Tita, sinaktan ko sya."

"Nasaktan ka din ba?"

"Sobra, tita. Mahal na mahal ko sya pero tignan mo nangyari. Nawala parin sya sa akin."

Tita Marian held my face. "Well, Nathan. That's what love is. If it doesn't hurt, then, it means that you didn't love her so much. If it hurts a lot, it means you loved her a lot."

I smiled at tita Marian. Hay. Dati, iniinis ko lang si Gianna. Ngayon, mahal na mahal ko sya. "You know, tita, I tease Gianna a lot before."

"Oh, yeah. Lagi mo kaya syang kinukwento sa akin."

Napangiti ako. "Really? Ano sinasabi ko?"

"Let's see." she smiled and winked at me. "You told me you'll make her your bride."

"Ah, I remember that. What else?"

"You said she's annoying because she can make you cry within 5 seconds?"

I frowned in surprise. "Really?"

Tita Marian chuckled. "Oh, yes. And you told me her lips tastes like all your favorite candies."

Oh, heck. "I said that?" I felt my face go warm. Seriously?

Natawa naman lalo si tita Marian. Walangya. Nakakahiya. "Oo kaya. Tapos sabi mo pa, she's special because she always makes everything fun."

Napangiti ako. "You know what, tita? She really is special."

Naupo si tita sa wooden bench. "What do you love about her?"

"What?" I asked, a little caught off guard. "I dunno. She's... gorgeous."

"Oh, really?" tita Marian looked at me like she was unsatisfied with my answer.

"She's kind, sweet, funny, war-freak and a little crazy." I added.

Tita Marian nodded. "Oh, tell me more."

I smiled and remembered the times I was with Gianna. "She made me experience things I never experienced, tita. She's so unpredictable. And... And she made me feel things I never knew. It was fun. Only she knew me."

"She was quite a lady, isn't she?"

I smiled. "Yes, tita. She's special."

Tita Marian smiled with satisfaction before standing up. "Looks like talking about her makes you happy, Nathan. It's good seeing you smile again." she said before leaving me.

It was quite a while before I fully understood what tita Marian said. And when I did, I smiled. Gianna is really a special lady for being able to make me smile and be cheerful when she's not even here.

**

Yung 7 Wishes ko muna next UD ko ah? Haha. Please do support me. *u*

A massive thank you to all. You're all such an amazing readers. I had fun writing this for you. :)