Special Chapter 2: She's special

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kaya lang, nangako ako kay Gi na di makikipag-ugnayan sa mga Miguel at mga kaibigan namin. It's selfish but, I agreed. Baka yun kasi pinakamabilis na way para makapagmove on si Gianna. Yung wag muna makipag-ugnayan sa nakaraan.

I sighed. Seeing Gianna like this breaks my heart. If only I could take away her pain. No, I don't blame Gianna for giving Nathan a chance. It's only natural because she loves him. It's all Nathan's fault. If he just told Gianna the truth, they would still be together.

Well, the thought hurts. But I'd rather see that than see Gianna like this. I'd rather break my heart than to see Gianna lose herself. She's too good to lose. That's what I loved about her. She's cheerful, loud, sweet and kind. She's so naive sometimes, too. But despite of that, she has a lot of guts and will. She's the type of person that you'll never forget even though you only met her once. She just can't lose that personality of hers. She's special, especially in my heart.

"Sam?" I turned and saw Gianna staring at me. "Are you crying?"

"What?" my hand flew to my eyes and I found them wet with tears. I really am a crybaby.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Oh. Haha. Tears of joy lang. Di ba binili ko yung café malapit dito? I'm just happy." pagkakaila ko. Tumango naman si Gi pero nanatiling nakatayo. "Maupo ka na para makakain na tayo."

Tumango lang sya ulit tapos umupo na. Oh, see? Ang tahimik nya na ngayon.

Naupo na rin ako tapos pinag-serve ko sya bago kumuha ng akin. "Best, I want you to design the café." I told her.

"Huh?" wala sa sarili nyang sabi.

"I said, I want you to design the café." I repeated and smiled. "Only you can do it."

"Why me?" she asked while staring at her food.

"Because it might help you."

"Ok." she nodded lifelessly.

My heart clenched. Can she see herself? What had happened to her? Why did she loved Nathan so much? Why do people give they're all when in love? Why do we keep loving someone even though we already know they won't be able to love us back? Can't we just forget them in a blink and move on? I don't get it. Why can we give our all to someone who will just hurt us? Why does our heart's happiness is always depended to someone? Why can't we just bear in mind that we shouldn't we give our all in love so when we get hurt, it won't hurt that much? Why can't we teach our hearts? Why can't Gianna do that? Why can't I do that? Why is she so special in my heart?

**

*Nathan's POV*

"Nathan, hindi ka nanaman daw kumain." I heard tita Marian behind me. "Magkakasakit ka nyan sa ginagawa mo."

I continued on watching the night sky instead of facing tita Marian. I wonder where she is. I tried contacting her after Gwen and Daniel's funeral but I just found out that she and Sam resigned they're post.