02.

"we need to get you to a hospital" pope said, checking hailees arm.

"i'm fine pope" she shrugged, wrapping a bandage around wound pad that was tightly placed on her arm to keep pressure.

"damn! motel or meth lab?" ki said as the 5 teenagers pulled up to the motel

"you be the judge of that" JJ chuckled.

"a man with a grady white would get murdered her, not stay here" pope said as john b docked his boat.

"seriously, i think we should take you to a hospital, this is really deep hails" ki said

"i'm fine!" hailee said as she grabbed her 3rd beer, trying to excuse the pain.

"im coming with" she said, jumping out of the boat along with JJ and john b

before anyone could deny and keep her in the boat, she stole the keys from john b's hand and headed towards the motel

"don't let him do anything stupid! or hails, she's already injured" pope said

"oh we will!" JJ chuckled as he winked

"no promises" john b shrugged

"hey john b! be careful. please" kiara said, grabbing his hand softly.

hailee turned to see if the boys were coming, right at the time kiara kissed john b's cheek, making her scoff, continuing to walk up the stairs as the boys were far behind, causing them to run and catch up.

"so when are you making your move on ki?" JJ chuckled, patting john b on the back as they walked behind hailee

"dude you know the rule! no pogue on pogue macking!" john b said

"real question is when are you making your move on rae" john b smirked, causing hailee to come to a stop, turning around and letting out a scoff from her lips.

"me and jj? yeah right" hailee said, earning JJ to whine

"what! i'm not that bad" he said, winking at her.

"shut it" she pointed at the two boys who were now in front of her, headed towards the door.

"ready for this?" john b said, coming to a stop

"house keeping!" JJ said in a high pitched voice as he knocked on the door.

"just open the fucking door" hailee groaned, pushing past to open it, to be faced with a dark motel room.

"that's your girl john b" jj smirked

"fuck off jj" he said, pushing past, closing the door as the 3 searched the motel room.

hailee searched through anything she could find, opening the dresser to find a sheet of paper with numbers on it.

"what the heck?" she mumbled, not knowing any purpose for it at that moment.

"what?" john b said, snatching the paper.

he dropped it to the table, turning to open a drawer, a safe appeared infront of him.