01.

•••
hailee rae bell was sixteen. she lived in outer banks, north carolina. she was classed as a 'pogue' since she lived on the cut of the island.

hailee lived with her grandparents, due to her mother dying due to the birth of hailee.
her father left when she was 12 years old, with nowhere to live, causing her to live of the streets for around 3 months. 
until finally her grandparents found her,
due to DCS picking her off the streets, throwing her into foster car for over 6 months, until her grandparents came foward, taking her in to live with her.
hailee genuinely hated her father. he beat her, blaming her for the death of her mother- the love of his life. his world completely flipped when she was around 8. he became an alcoholic and a drug addict, causing his anger to be 100x worse.

hailee had one hell of a life, causing her to become a rebel of a child because of her surroundings as a child.

that was until she met us. the crew. john b, JJ, kiara and pope. her now bestfriends.

since she met us, her life has been great. she became happy again and everyone around her saw it. she truely was an amazing, sweet girl. we all love hailee.

•••

"john b seriously get down- your crazy!" hailee said, her jaw dropping as she saw her best friend stand on top of the roof with a beer in his hand.

"should i do it?" john b teased, looking at hailee with a wink

"don't!" she warned, watching her bestfriend stand on the top end of the roof, lifting one foot

"should i do it?" he asked, ignoring hailee.

"i'd say you'll have a 1 in 3 chance of survival. that's like a 3 story drop, but, i'm sure you'll be fine" pope shrugged sarcastically

"i'll shoot you on the way down!" pope said, holding up a dead drill.

"oh, you gonna shoot me?!" john b said, hailing up gun fingers, aiming them at pope who stood below on the deck.

"i don't understand why i'm friends with you guys, y'all are crazy motherfuckers" hailee said

"hails shut up we are not!" JJ said from the scaffolding against the house, with a beer in his hand also.

"they're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers!" kie said, walking out of the half built home, sitting next to hailee on the deck.

"of course they are, when your a a loaded kook you can get whatever you want" hailee rolled her eyes

"don't drop that beer! i'm not giving you another one" JJ shouted, just on queue, john b dropped the goddamn beer.

"i knew it- right as i told you" JJ scoffed

"noooo" John b whined.

"dumbass" hailee scoffed, pointing at him.

"hey..uh.. security's here!" pope said, hitting the deck twice as he turned back to his friends

"humpty dumpty! let's go!" JJ chuckled as he climbed down the scaffolding

"let's go boys!" kie said, classing hailee as one of the boys, because honestly she was.

𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙯𝙤𝙣𝙚 • 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 •जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें