17

".....what?" Zara asked in disbelief

"I said I'm breaking up with you. This is final." Uno said as he turned away from her and clenched his fist

"Uno? We just resolved our problem... what's wrong now? I'm sure we can resolve it together" Zara said as she could just reach out to him using words since her wheelchair isn't here and she couldn't crawl on the floor when her back is aching like crazy "Let's talk it out... please"

"....I'm bad for you Zara" Uno said as he walked to the door "I got you in that accident... and you can't walk now... I'm the reason you're here in prison... I was bad at you too.. and now.. you're hurt because of me..."

"Uno I never blame you for any of that" Zara said as tears spilled from her eyes "Please don't do this... "

"I said it's final. You lived a great life before me... you were actually in college, had hobbies....but I'm the cause of your suffering" Uno walked out of the door and closed it behind him as he whispered "I love you that's why I'm doing this"

(Time skip)

A few minutes after Uno left. Samon walked to the clinic to fetch Zara. After all the event earlier, Hajime is in the warden's office discussing his suspension. Samon volunteered to fetch Zara after Yamato reported that she hasn't come back from the clinic. Samon also brought her wheelchair

"No.10 I came to-" Samon opened the door and saw Zara crying. He was confused a bit but seeing as she was injured then maybe she's still hurting "No.10? What's wrong?"

"...Hello Samon.." Zara wiped her tears away. She tried her best to force a smile

"Does the wound on your back still hurt?" Samon asked as he placed her wheelchair on the side and went closer to her "Should I call Dr. Okina to give you painkillers?"

"My feelings hurts more..." Zara whispered

Samon still heard her "Feelings?.... Is it no.11? What did he do this time? Should I scold him for you?"

Zara shook her head as she looked down "He..... broke up with me..."

"What?" Samon asked in disbelief. Sure Samon liked Zara  but he always knew that Zara's love for Uno was really strong and was just a great girlfriend. And Uno might be an idiot but they got along in the end although before that Uno was the one paying for her treatments and went in every session so there was a part of him that was a great boyfriend too......  "How could he break up with you?"

"......" Zara sighed

"Oh... sorry... it's personal..." Samon said as he rubbed the back of his neck".....I got to get you back in your cell you know..."

"....may I talk to Hajime? I want to request to be placed in a different cell" Zara said "...Please"

"....He's suspended. I'll ask Yamato for you. You can wait here" Samon said "....By the way... we need to know your wish... after all your cell won"

Zara looked at Samon and sighed "I wish-"

(Cell 13)

"Oy Yamato!" Uno shouted from their cell "Yamato!"

"Uno why are you calling for him?" Rock asked as he and Nico watched him desperately call for Yamato

"....Rock... Do you think it has to do with why Zara isn't here?" Nico asked

"....Did he do something... again?" Rock looked at Uno in suspicion

"He only acts like that if it's Zara" Nico said

"Oy Yamato!" Uno shouted

"What is it?" Yamato asked "We're a bit busy no.11...I think the supervisor is going to get suspended"

"I want to make my wish now" Uno said as he grasped the bars "Release Zara from prison now"

"No.11 while I do appreciate that you want to use your wish on her. It seems that you forgot that you just got along with her so-" Yamato was cut off

"I don't want to see her. And she probably doesn't want to see me anymore as well. Just get her out of this place!" Uno said in anger "As fast as possible!"

"Uno..." Rock and Nico said in pity of their relationship

".....I'll tell the warden.." Yamato sighed

"No" Samon stepped out of the corner and showed himself

"Supervisor.. why are you here?" Yamato asked while Uno loked at Samon in suspicion

Samon went closer to their cell door "No.11 ...you're wish is not possible"

"What!? Why?! You said any one wish! Why can't you do it!" Uno asked

Samon kept his cool "Your wish is cancelled by no.10"

"....What do you mean?" Uno asked in confusion

"No. 10's wish.. is that if you use your wish for her then your wish will be cancelled and be replaced by a game room. But if it doesn't involve her then she wants a bed in her cell because she has a hard time getting up in her wheelchair from the floor" Samon answered then pulled out a note from his pocket "She also asked me for a favor... She asked me to give it to you"

"....." Uno was in a lost for words as he took the paper from Samon. He didn't open it yet though "....Why would she do this? I don't understand.."

"She's wasted on you no.11" Samon said

"....I know" Uno said

"By the way. I've requested her transfer to my building" Samon said