4

A large hand caressed Jungkook's cheek, slowly drawing him out of his deep sleep. It seemed that was the best sleep he'd had in years. His eyes opened softly, a small groan escaping him. He blinked a few times, then noticed Yoongi standing above him.

He sat up quickly, the warm covers falling from his shoulders to his lap in a heap. He rubbed his eyes harshly and looked at the clock.

"Why didn't my alarm go off?" Jungkook questioned. He woke up at exactly the time that was set, but the annoying, loud sound wasn't what woke him. It wasn't going off.

"I turned it off, it's a very unpleasant way to wake up." Yoongi replied. He handed Jungkook a mug. "I made you coffee."

Jungkook took the mug and looked up at the male with wide eyes. "Are you sure you're a demon and not an angel?"

"Positive."

"Thank you." Jungkook hummed, taking a sip of the warm beverage. He stayed in bed a few moments, not wanting to leave the warm and comfortable setting.

"I'll be in the kitchen. Your breakfast is almost do-"

"You made me breakfast?" Jungkook almost spilled his coffee. Yoongi blinked, slowly nodding. "I don't usually eat breakfast."

"Why?"

"I either don't have time, I'm too tired or too lazy to." Jungkook shrugged. "Thank you."

"Well, from now on you will be having breakfast. Understood?" Yoongi arched a brow. Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi left the room, leaving Jungkook to get ready. Jungkook picked a random outfit and got ready in the bathroom. He grabbed his backpack and made his way to the kitchen. Yoongi served him his breakfast as soon as he sat down.

Jungkook thanked him and dug in. "Wow, this is really good."

"My third human made me learn to cook for them. I was more of a personal chef than a companion." Yoongi shrugged. Jungkook frowned and shook his head in disbelief. Yoongi pinched his cheek. "Don't you go making that face."

Jungkook's eyes moved behind Yoongi. He knew for a fact that sink had been filled with dirty dishes he was too lazy to wash the day before. This guy was really too nice.

"You're really amazing." Jungkook said, a light pink dusting his cheeks. "Your other humans must've been pretty stupid not to realize that."

Yoongi said nothing, but Jungkook caught a glimpse of the smile on the man's face before he turned around.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook suddenly asked. The older turned back around and shook his head.

"We don't need to eat very often. Once a week, sometimes every other week." Yoongi explained. Jungkook nodded and finished his breakfast. He washed his own plate and utensils, refusing to let Yoongi do anything else for him.

"I'll be attending school as well." Yoongi said as he handed the teen his backpack. Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"Huh? Like as a student?" Jungkook blinked. "How? You can't just-"

"Less questions, more walking. You're going to be late." Yoongi put his index finger up to Jungkook's lips to silence him. Jungkook flushed and Yoongi grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the apartment.

Jungkook locked the door and his jaw dropped once again when he turned around.

"Why is there a BMW in front of my apartment?"

"That's mine. Or yours, if you want. Ours." Yoongi shrugged. He pulled the key to the vehicle seemingly out of nowhere. He pressed the unlock button and the car chirped in response.