love like no other💔

Start from the beginning

Sid-"ahh maa maine kya kiya aap meri maa ho ya iske"

Flashback ends
Some memories are special itna zyaada ki wo insaan humare saath ho ya na ho their memories are enough to make us smile especially bachpan ki memory.
Sana had slight smile remembering her past past with her kullu.
Sana looks at watch stuck on wall just above her 20 more minutes for meeting and then she slowly and carefully open her bag taking DIARY out.

Sana
      -Jhooth Bolte The Phir Bhi Kitne Sachche The Hum,
Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai Jab Bachche The Hum.

Mujhe aaj vi yaad hai kullu kaise jhut bola tha aur maar tume mila tha do din yaad hai do din baad nahi kiya tumne aur mai kitna royi thi phir pyaar se aakar tumne mujhe sorry bola tha phir pagalo ki tarah hasi.

   She closes dairy and again keeps it inside and once again looks at all. There were too many people here to give interview. She could see some girls pulling their dress upward or some arranging their hair.

Girl-1:"siddharth vi hoga kya agar wo hoga na to trust me room hot hone wali hai I hope he sees me and fall in love and Marty and have kids and..."
Her words left incomplete as sana

Sana-"interview dene aayi ho ya family planning karne literally sab ka koi kaam to hai nahi tamasha create karna hai ohh behen dress upar saarne se kya hoga idiots"

Some girls were about to reply when one old man in his 50 came forward and announced that interview had started now and starts calling names seeing his files and holding his spectacles from one hand pushing them back to its original place.

She remembers how she wasn't ready to come here but once she got to know it's her college who applied here all things came to sense. Ss company chooses its workers by themselves and that was reason people said you don't choose ss ss choose you and she was lucky she got this chance.
Her dream her passion was way higher than any other thing.

Sana was again about to bite her dupatta when she felt somebody looking at her.
She looks at the room located middle of second reception area.

And while she looks up at window she sees curtains closed or lets say completely down now.

Abhi abhi bhoole bhi na the tumhe
Khayal banke phir tum aa gaye
Ehsaas jo thhe dil mein kayi ankahe
Lafzon pe woh phir yun aa gaye

She still feels somebody looking at her but curtains were down she shakes her head thinking it's her imagination and why would she believe as well she remembers guard clearly said to her that this 2 storey floor was only for interview you can enter giant company

(Ss company imagine road clear and no people walking as this was private area owning large compound)

This two storey floor was underground and no one can enter here.