Part 10 - Dumbfounded

My boyfriend and my boss were sleeping together?!?!? I didn't know what to feel. I was so angry I couldn't do anything but cry. As I was driving home, tears were filling up my eyes and I could barely see the road. When I arrived home, I ran upstairs, went to my room and shut the door.
*Knock* *Knock*
"Cheyenne? Are you crying?" Ondreaz asked. I wasn't crying anymore, I was ashamed. I was so dumbfounded by the fact that I was stupid enough to think that Allen was loyal. Ondreaz opened the door slowly. Why now does Ondreaz want to talk? I was upset at him too. "Hey, are you alright?" Ondreaz asked. "No" I said in a sharp tone. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Why do you care? You have ignored me for a month straight" I said angry. "You think I like seeing you with someone else Cheyenne?!?" Ondreaz snapped. "You told me you were fine with it!!" I yelled back. "No I'm not, I will never be okay with any other guy having you, I want you to myself, YOU'RE MINE!" Ondreaz yelled. "Well if you would have just told me how you really felt in the first place then I probably wouldn't have went out with Allen!" I said. It was silent for at least a minute. "It doesn't matter" "We are over" I said quietly. "What?" Ondreaz asked. "Yeah, we're through" I said. "See, that's what you get for dating an a**hole" Ondreaz said. "Excuse me?!" I shouted. "Yeah, if you were with me, we would be still be together!" He yelled. I don't know why we were yelling, but it was hot. We stood staring at each other, angry.

Disclaimer: This is another sexual part

A split second went by and Ondreaz had me pinned against the wall kissing me hard. He unbuttoned my work shirt and ripped it off my body. He then picked me up, wrapped my legs around his body and pushed me against the wall once more. He started kissing and sucking on my neck while he was squeezing my waist. He put me down and we continued kissing. I then pushed him on the bed, ripped his shirt off, and started kissing his neck. I took off his pants and underwear. I put his d**k deep down my throat and started sucking. When he was about to c*m, I came back up and kissed him again. Ondreaz flipped me over on my back and took my pants off. He ripped my underwear in two. He then pulled my legs up to his mouth and started eating me out. My legs began to tremble. I started to moan loud. He thrusted his d**k into me hard just like he did our first time, but this time, he wasn't gentle. I loved it. I screamed his name and then he choked me.

Needless to say, my night ended pretty amazing. But I realized that I was just as bad as Allen. I basically cheated just like he did. I couldn't be mad at Allen anymore. Shockingly, I wasn't mad at myself either.