5. " You are so sweet!"

"She looks so sad, even when she is asleep!" A familiar voice spoke from the corner of the room.

When I opened my eyes I saw my boyfriend standing in the far corner of the room with his arm around some girl. Who the hell is she?

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Hi Mia, I am sorry for the loss of your parents. How are you feeling?" For a guy who is standing there with his arm around another girl he sure does seemed concerned about my well being! HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!

"I'm OK. It could always be better though" He looked at me and smiled with those beautiful teeth. How was I so lucky to have such a great boyfriend?

Was...?

WAS?!?!

WHY DID I USE PAST TENSE?!?! And why does it feel like I already lost him?

"Well I came by to talk to you about something" Oh no... Not more bad news, please no! Dear God please don't let it be bad news .

"Well as you can see you are kind of got... Raped..." Why do you have to use the word! "And you know I'm kind of like a virgin and in everything? Man how can I put this nicely? I don't want to date a girl that has been raped! That would ruin my reputation, you understand... Right?"

By now the little bratty blonde that was in under his arm was smirking at me with a devilish grin like "In your face bitch! I got him and you didn't!" Oh, if I could walk over to her I would smack her so hard her head would fall right off her perfect fucking shoulders!

"Why, it is not my fault?" By now I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. Man I'm such an emotional idiot!

"Well,it might ruin my reputation... Okay...? You know how much that means to me!" He half screamed at me and I know I am crying. How could he be so cold hearted?

I mean not to sound like I am drowned in self pity, but seriously I just lost my parents, my virginity, and I'm pretty sure half of my friends don't even want to talk to me now. AND NOW I'M GOING TO LOSE MY BOYFRIEND TO SOME BLONDE BITCH?!?! This is ridiculous!

"Get out. And do not come back I don't ever want to see your face or the little half dressed hoe ever again!" Dang! Go Mia! The face that girl was giving me was crazy. If looks could kill.

"Your calling me the HOE? At least I am still a VIRGIN!" Oh hell no! She did NOT just say that!!!

"You probably have a Grand Canyon in between your legs! Don't even say that bitch!" I feel amazing. The adrenalin rush!

"You are a bitch! No wonder he has been cheating on you for the past month and a half!" What! Oh hell no!

"You better leave now or I will get out of this bed and beat you with a lamp!" They are so close to me getting up and killing both of them.

"Sorry for your loss." He says right as she walks out the door.

"You already said you where sorry, once is good enough."

" No, you idiot. I mean losing me!" He says with a devilish smirk on his face. Then shuts the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been sitting here crying for the past hour and have no signs of stopping. Why did all of this happen to me? What did I ever do to deserve all this pain? I promise I have not killed anyone (Well not yet).