2. Tell me this is a nightmare!

I look at the man standing there, he was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans with a brown suede coat that reached his knees. Inside he wore a plain gray t-shirt and he wore boots. I couldn't see his face as he had a black ski mask on.

"How nice of you to finally join us, Mia." The man says, turning to look at me.

In front of this man was a scary sight. My parents were sitting on the chairs from our dinning room table and they were both gagged and constrained by what looked like some strong rope.

My mother was crying through her gag, but you couldn't even hear her weeping. My dad had a furious expression, he looked as if he were ready to break the restraints and beat the shit out of the man in front of him. 

"Wha-" Before I could finish my sentence, I was grabbed roughly. 

I was pulled back, stumbling over my own feet until I reached the nook. It was a fake grey granite top with solid concrete legs, it was situated it the middle of the kitchen. I was then pushed onto the floor, my ass stinging from the harsh impact. That was obviously going to bruise! 

The man, whose grip held me captive, bound me to the legs of the nook with some rope. It was so tight, that it had already began to bite into my wrists.

"What is this shit?" I scream, trying to keep a strong exterior. Yet, on the interior I was shiting myself. 

"That's not the way a pretty girl like you should speak." The man says, walking towards me. His intimidating height, towering over me while I was sitting on the floor. 

He bends down to my eye level, trailing his finger down my face. From the temples, outlining my cheek bones, then down my neck. His hand went right till my deep grey v-neck t-shirt. I feel disgusting! 

"You've grown soo much..." The man says, inserting my face. "Soo beautiful..."

Behind him my mother starts thrashing in her restraints. The man turns to look at her, smirking at her reaction. 

"Can't touch her now?" The man says, walking to towards my mother. He spins on his heels looking behind me, "Give her something. " Then he continues his journey towards my mother. 

I feel someone holding my head roughly. It was the same person the tied me to the nook. I could tell from the scent and their grip on me. The person moved my head away from them, so I couldn't see them. I could feel a prick in my neck and something being injected into my bloodstream.

"It would only knock you out when we finished here, so for now you good." The person whispered in my ear. Their hot, minty breath giving me chills, from the tone of the voice. I could tell the person was a male also. 

My mother screamed and trashed in her restraints. The man standing behind her, holding her head so she would have to watch me being injected. 

"I remember you getting that shot once." The man says, leaning his forward, his lips touching my mother's ear. "You remember?"

"GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER YOU FUCKING DICK!!!" I scream at the man.

The man moves his head slightly to look at me. He let's out a breath, standing up straight. "Shut her up, we can't be caught now. We've came so far."

A hand was out in front of my eyes as a piece of, what feels like duct tape, is placed on my lips.

"We can't have you see me now? Can we?" The same voice saying, his lips so close to me. I shiver, feeling sick from being near him.

I look up, when his hand is removed from my face to see the man standing in front of my mother. My father and I were both sitting in a way that we could clearly see what the man was doing to my mother.

I turn my head to get a better, full view. He walks a few steps forward so his disgusting jean clad legs are touching my mother.

I think my dad knew what was going to happen, because he starts thrashing in his restraints. Even if I don't know what is happening, I get a new wave of fear, because for the first time throughout this whole ordeal my dad shows some type of emotion except anger.

The man turns and take quick, long strides towards my dad, slapping him across the face. It made a sound so loud I feared were my father's head would end up.

"Better shut up, if you get your stupid ass neighbours here, all of you'll will be dead. So to minimize the chances of you dying, shut the fuck up!" The man is leaning forward, his face in my father's face.

I feel sorry for both my parents, because they have to have the direct rather of the man and physical contact.

"Now! Let me finish, what I was doing. Boys, go outside and garde the place." The man says. He must have realized it would be shady to find a bunch of muscle men in your neighbours yard, because he give his accomplishes more instructions. 

"Like don't make it obvious! Play a game or something! Stop wasting time!" The man screams at them even though they weren't going against any of his instructions. I here the back door open and what sounds like a herd of cattle, leaves. The man then moves his attention back on my mother.

What is he trying to do that is getting my dad riled up?

My dad looks at  me, tears in his eyes. He then turns his head fully away from my direction as if it hurts to look at me...

I'm too shocked to feel anything at the moment. Why are these people here? What are they doing to my mother? What do they want? My head is running with questions, I can only focus in the scene in front of me, coming up with even more questions. I'm too confused to actually do anything about the current happenings, to make a move to help my parents and me.

I look around the room trying to take in what is left  of my life. I know that they would obviously kill me, because why would I live if I saw all that happened. I could go to the police and I might recognize their voices. No way in this world would I leave this encounter alive. Logically, they would kill me last, after I beg for mercy and they get their piece of satisfaction.

My mother screams through her gag, bringing my attention to the present nightmare. The man is bending in front of my mother equipped with a blue pocket knife. By know my father's shirt was soaked with his own tears and my mother was in a worst state. I'm sure if she made it out of this nightmare, she would need therapy for the rest of her life. 

The man trailed his hands down my mother's body, she started crying even more. She never move an inch due to the fact that there was a pocket knife on her throat. 

"You not going to move! You hear me?" The man tells my mother. 

He trails the knife from her temples to her collar bone, only making a nik on the apples of her cheeks. It wasn't deep, but just enough to draw blood. Then he moved his hands to hold my mother's dress. My mother currently only wore a black formal dress. She wears it to work almost everyday. It's her favourite piece of clothing. The man takes his disgusting slimy hands and puts the into my mother's top. He pulls the material away from her body, taking a knife to the dress. He cuts the whole dress vertically, the dress falling away from my mother's shaking body.

My vision begins to get black spots. I let it. I couldn't bear to witness anymore of the cruelty my parents had to endue....

The last thing I here is the sirens...

They sound like a police siren...

But then it gets too loud... 

Then faints again...

The sound moves far away just like my vision and conscious...

Please tell me this is a nightmare!

@mY_LiFe_Is_BoOkS