Welcome back Eun Hee

Yoongi's POV

"Baby.. can you play I need U on the piano? I want to listen to sleep." She asked me randomly when I was about to put down the phone.

"Silly. So random.. okay." I turned on my keyboard and started playing the notes to I need U.

I heard her humming or mumbling to the lyrics which is my part before falling asleep.

"Do you know I wrote that song after you left me? To me, it's a painful song... to reflect on my wrongdoings and my hatred towards you for leaving and giving up on me?" I explained to her sleeping figure.

"Mmm Min Yoongi, you bad person. I love you so much." She mumbled in her sleep.

I thought she heard my confession. Phew.

"Sleep tight my love. I miss you so much." I kissed the screen and ended the call. I went back to editing until 4 plus in the morning and went back to the dorm.

▪︎☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪︎

*A week passed*

Suran has stopped contacting me already and I take it as she has already moved on. 

This is good since Eun Hee is coming back in a week's time. After work, I went home to clean up and pack up the house. I even do up a room for Serena with Jin hyung. The rest of the boys helped with the moving of furniture.

 The rest of the boys helped with the moving of furniture

"Wah hyung. I think she will love it." I told Jin Hyung. 

"Of course. I'm the one who organized it." He answered proudly. 

Jin Hyung would make a good dad. I'm sure of it.

"I can't wait for her to be back.." I sighed.

6 more days till I see my love and our babygirl.

I didn't want to sleep in our room yet because I don't want to mess it up. Not until Eun Hee is back.

Jin Hyung has helped to make sure everything is in order for the girls when they are back.

I had source out some childcare for Serena but I'm not sure whether to send her to the international or local cause Serena is still grasping the Korean language.

I will let Eun Hee decide then. Although I know Eun Hee is capable of home-schooling her as well. But I didn't want her to feel tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, the day has come..

Eun Hee's POV

"Serena, come here baby. Mummy wants to tie your hair." I called my 3 year old daughter who is standing infront of the mirror like a model. Such a vainpot.

 Such a vainpot