Quirk 59: Spell Blinding

Spell Blinding

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
The user's quirk allows the user to make them unable to user their quirks while they speak their power attack name, and it also makes them blind and unable to remember their super Moves or the move they tried to use previously on the target. It is kind of magician's spell, where the sorcerer silences their target with silence spell, though it add blinding effect that help the quirk user escape from a very deadly situation.

Abilities:
- If you listen to the voice of the person that is about to use their quirk power by using its name, you cancel their quirk attack.
- It can work on any quirk, emitter, transformation and mutant. It just blocks the target's access to quirk power, forgetful memory of the move they are going to use for a minute and blinding also.
- This means that it can negate and block the entirety of United States of Smash, used by All Might. Also moves like Bakugo's Howitzer Impact, Todoraki's Heaven piercing ice wall and Wall of Flames, Tenya's Recipro Burst, Ochaco's Meteor Shower, etc. Anytime any hero or villain use the name of the attack, it will be instantly nullified and cannot be used for one minute.

Drawbacks:
- If target cannot speak like weaker Nomu it cannot take effect.
- It requires the target to start spelling out their move name.
- If Bakugo simply uses explosion or Todoraki simply uses fire or ice powers it without spelling out attack name, it won't work.
- The more stronger the quirk is the more stamina is required. To cancel out the United States of Smash, the user needs very huge amount of stamina due to intensity of that attack.