#5

Marvel OC

Vinny Maranzano
//Face claim: Spencer Boldman//

If you're looking for a gentle giant, or a loyal companion, Vinny's your guy.

• Height and weight • 6'2", 77kg or 170lbs
• Age • 27

• Features • Dark brown hair, often styled over. He has thick eyebrows, a small face and some plump lips, with an athletic build. He also has a rose tattoo on his left hand, a dove tattoo on his side against his ribs. Vinny has a thick Italian accent.

• Sexual Orientation • Sapiosexual //definition for those of you who don't know, "A word used to describe those who experience attraction based on intelligence, rather than sex or gender"//

• Romantic Orientation • Bi-Romantic //he leans more towards men though//

• Personality • Though he comes off tall and intimidating, he's very sweet and kind. Get in his way, or threaten someone he cares about though, let's just say you'll be sleeping with the fishes. You don't want to get on his bad side. Even if he's usually calm and gentle, he isn't afraid to hurt someone. He's got thick skin from the environment he was raised in. I'd suggest you don't turn your back on him either. Vinny knows how to settle scores.
Aside from that, if you're close to his heart, he's extremely loving and a big softie. Vinny isn't very open at first, and he's very closed off. It's because he doesn't need others getting involved in his business. But if you take the time to get to know him, he considers you family...meaning, he'd do just about anything for you. He's pretty straight forward, so don't ask him questions you won't like the answer to.

• Clothing • He very rarely is seen in casual clothing. His taste in style is much more high class, and fancy. He prefers classy clothes over casual, he can't help it. Often Vinny's seen in suits, button ups and dress pants, or anything else that's flashy and classy. The most "casual" outfits he can be seen in are similar to this.

 • Background • Vinny's family is one of the five major families in the Italian mafia

• Background • Vinny's family is one of the five major families in the Italian mafia. After his first time in the slammer, he decided he wanted no part in the family business. Though he tries to live a normal life, his family's business catches up with him from time to time. So, he often tries not to draw attention to himself. He isn't looking for trouble after all, but he carries a pocket knife with him at all times. Vinny hates that he has to be constantly looking over his shoulder, but there's nothing he can do about it.
While Vinny is trying to live a normal life, there is plenty more to get to know about him. He owns his own nightclub and treats both clients, and his employees well. He makes good money in his business, and his family gives him a small cut of what they make, even though he refuses to work in the family business. He's family, so of course they do.

• Any skills? • Vinny knows self defense. He's trained to use guns, knives, and almost anything you can think of. Don't even think about sneaking up on him, that's a fight you'll surely loose. He speaks Italian, though not very often since nobody ever understands him. Aside from Italian and English, he knows four other languages. These languages include French, Greek, Japanese, Russian, and he's currently learning Portuguese.

Others :
- Vinny smokes, it's a bad habit and he knows that; he's trying to break it.

- He doesn't let his beard grow out that often. He prefers his face to be clean shaven, but this is what he looks like when he does let it grow out.

 He prefers his face to be clean shaven, but this is what he looks like when he does let it grow out

- Vinny owns a Axanthic Clown Ball Python, which is currently about a foot and a half long. Her name is Eden.

 Her name is Eden