#1

Hamilton OC

Name - Brooks Downey King

Nickname - Brookie, Brookie-Bear, Brooklyn (he hates it), Brook (hates that too lol), Brook-worm

Age - Depends on RP

Gender - Male

Sexuality - This line is far from straight (homosexual)

Appearance - Face claim: (Tom Holland)

Modern: Brooks likes to wear tank tops and a hoodie over them

Modern: Brooks likes to wear tank tops and a hoodie over them. The hoodie is often a shade of purple or a baby blue color. He prefers black or white jeans and usually some doc martens as shoes, but he'll settle for converse.

Historical: An outfit similar to Aaron Burr's

Crush or Crushes - King George III, Aaron Burr, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Montier, Marquis de Lafayette (I'll stop lol) // Hamcast - Leslie Odom, Jr., Rafael Casal (he hung around enough to be considered part of the cast lmao), Jonathan Groff, Daveed Diggs

Personality - Brooks is an introvert. He doesn't really like social conflict and is really a smol bean deep down. He prefers staying away from social gatherings and it quite content with playing his guitar at home, alone, with his dog by his side. Brooks likes to read and has a nickname of brook-worm because of it. He absolutely loves to cook and is quite good at it.

Description - Brooks is not an open person, he hates being vulnerable. If you're willing to be patient and take time to get to know him though, he will reveal his true colors. You'll find he's a pretty cheery person. Brooks keeps those who take time like that, close to his heart and considers them family. He is insecure and can easily think negatively about himself over small things, like an insult. Brooks has a tendency to bundle up his emotions and shut people out.

Family - Unknown

Backstory - Brooks was never in a stable home, he grew up in the foster care system. He owns a black pit bull called Bear, that he got in one of the homes he was in growing up. He was in that home for a bit before he placed in another, taking Bear with him. He plays guitar fairly well, a skill he learned in another one of his better homes. Brooks is a great cook and he got that skill by how much his temporary guardians made him cook around the house. He doesn't like tot all about his past. He feels vulnerable and he hates that.

Kinks (if any) - Breath Play/Choking, Roleplay, Humiliation (public or private), Orgasm Denial, Punishment

Other - Brooks owns a pit bull. He plays guitar to calm his nerves, when he's bored, or if he feels like it (which happens often). He loves reading. Brooks is a wonderful cook.

Flaws - "I push away the people the to love the most. I don't want no one to know I'm vulnerable. That makes me feel so weak and uncomfortable." Brooks is insecure. He hates talking about his issues. He'll hide his emotions. Brooks also shuts people out and pushes people away.

Theme - "NF - Why"