Chapter 14

Truth or Dare. What a childish game.

Obviously, that's the game Ayesha and Connie agreed playing. I groaned.

'OK I'll go first,' Connie exclaimed loudly 'Ayesha: truth or dare?'

'Truth,'

'Who do you think is the hottest in our class?'

Typical question.

Ayesha went red. 'Um..well, I think Connor Johnson looks kind of cute.'

Connie laughed hysterically.

'My turn,' Ayesha said 'Raven: truth or dare?'

'Dare,' I replied smugly.

'OK, I dare you to...' She looked around the living room. '..eat a spoonful of salt!' She pointed at the kitchen.

I retrieved a tea spoon and a small packet of salt from the kitchen. I returned to the living room, ripped open the packet and poured the salt carefully onto the spoon.

Here goes. I put the spoon in my mouth. The taste was horrible. I shook my head in disgust and stuck out my tongue.

My friends were on the floor, laughing.

I glared at them.

'Alright then,' I told them 'its my turn.'

I pointed at Connie. 'Truth or dare?'

'Truth!'

'Do you like Carl's taste in girls,'

Connie scrunched up her nose. 'Not really. He brings home the bitchiest of girls.'

'What about Melissa?' Ayesha inquired.

'I guess she's alright, but she can be really greedy sometimes, always taking most of the pizza!' She crossed her arms.

I sniggered 'Aww, does mean old Melissa eat all your food?' I teased her.

'Yes' she pouted. I laughed.

The game went on for about a solid ten minutes.

It was my turn to be asked again.

'Truth or dare?' Connie asked me.

'Dare' I said yet again.

There was a pause because she was thinking.

Suddenly her eyes lit up. She let out a kind of evil giggle before continuing. ' I dare you... To ring Claude's doorbell!' She laughed.

'You have got to be kidding me!' I yelled at her.

'Nope,' she replied with a smug smile.

'I'll pass,' I finally said.

'No wait, you CAN'T do that!'

'Well I am. Pass.'

'Come on Raven, please?' She pleaded. She made the classic puppy dog face.

'Its like 11 pm! I can't just ring on someone's door!'

'Pleeeeeassssse,'

'No,'

'Pretty pleaaaassssse?' They were both begging now. 'We know how much you want to piss him off...'

I rolled my eyes 'Fine,' I finally sighed to my pair of insane friends.

I went to my door then remembered I was wearing my nightdress. I went red. 'Let me change into my clothes first,' I muttered

But Connie holded me back from reentering my room 'It doesn't matter!'

'Yes it does!' I softly yelled back 'I can't let him see me like this!' I pointed at my nightdress that stopped way before mid calf like it was a t shirt. It barely covered my bottom, let alone my legs.

They pushed me to the door, not caring about the issue.

I breathed out and walked across the hallway to where Claude's door was.

I slowly pressed down on the door bell.

I could here some shuffling on the other side when finally the door opened.

(A/N Bonjour to everyone who has read this far into my story! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward to the next! I'm planning on writing a Christmas special chapter and releasing on, wait for it......Christmas! But I'll still be updating the story bit by bit until then. See ya in the next chapter.)