shumai... | angst/fluff

TW!: attempted s**icide, and s*lf h*rm. (i think that's all)
THIS IS HEAVLY INSPIRED BY ANOTHER ONESHOT LIKE THIS BUT I FORGOT WHO IT WAS BY. THE SAME FOR THE LAST ONE BSMSLND

3rd Person POV

Shuichi Saihara was currently pacing back and forth in his dorm room, many thoughts filling his mind.

"Come on Shuichi! This is a killing game for crying out loud! This is what they want you to be like! So stop being a baby and just accept your fate! Akamatsu, Tojo, Hoshi, Amami, Yonaga, Shinguji, Chabashira, they all either died or were executed correct? Did you even TRY to save them? No? Did you leave them to their deaths? Yes. Yes you did. Fucking idiot. Go off yourself already. Monokuma has your research lab opened up, you could go grab a bottle of poison and be done with." (ITS FOR THE PLOT PLEASE DONT KILL ME)

And so that's what he did. Shuichi quickly made his way up to the 5th floor of the academy and went inside his research lab. From there he went over to the shelf full of poison, gliding his fingers along all of them.

'Which is the quickest? Or should I just pick a random one? Second option sounds easier, let's go with that one.'

He grabbed one of the ones closer to the back, thinking that the ones further away from the front killed faster, and pocketed it.

'Now just to go back to my room and finish it all off.'

As he was walking back, he could have sworn he saw a flash of purple. Knowing his current state however, he just ignored it, quickly trying to get back to his dorm.

He didn't even bother writing a note, the quicker the better. Shuichi walked into the bathroom and opened the poison, actually taking a look at the label. 'So it's almost instant. That's good actually, I don't want a slow death.'

Right then and there, his pain would disappear for ever. He wouldn't have to worry about the killings anymore, he could fly peacefully. He lifted the bottle to his lips, feeling the liquid move through the bottle, getting closer and closer to his mouth.

crash!

"WHAT THE FUCK SAIHARA" Right before he could take his final breath, Kokichi Oma appeared and slapped the bottle out of his hands.

"WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!" Shuichi stood in disbelief. Tears threatening to fall. All he could do was stare at the boy infront of him. He was finally about to be free from all of this and the person you'd least expect saved him.

"Ah I shouldn't have yelled, sorry Shu. Come here why don't you?" He held his hands out, inviting Shuichi for a hug. Shuichi gladly accepted and started to cry uncontrollably into Kokichi's shoulder, mumbling a few 'sorry's and 'you shouldn't be here's. Kokichi just drew circles on the taller male's back.

"Are you comfortable telling my why you were doing that now? I can wait longer if you need to as well."

"T-The killings.. seeing people w-we considered our f-friends brutally murder someone j-just to be found out by m-me..."

Ah, so he must have been panicking before hand then had no control over his own body.

"It's okay. It's okay. You're just doing what you can, and you're doing amazing at it. Sure, people get executed but you're being their victims to justice. At the same time, you're saving everyone. Without you here, i don't think we'd hold up." Kokichi let out a little chuckle.

"You don't need to try and carry this all on your shoulders okay? You're definitely not alone okay? Everyone here thinks you're amazing and talented. Everyone here has you're back. Everyone here is willing to help you out if you need it. You don't need to stress out over this. Remember that." And with those last words, Shuichi slowly drifted off into unconsciousness. Kokichi just looked at him and smiled.