8 "9?3 697 | fluff/angst(?)

It had been about 1 hour since Shuichi found the unidentifiable body in the press. He had a feeling that it was Kokichi even though from looking at it seemed like Kaito. To try and confirm his suspicions he went to Kokichi's room, finding nothing but a note (which he opened of course)

Shuichi Saihara!
dont read this unless you're shumai >:((

i'm hoping this is shumai, is it? yeah, i don't think anyone would find this sooo let's just start. I'm the one under the press. The victim of this case is me, Kokichi Oma! But that doesn't completely make Kaito the culprit okay? If you arrive at the conclusion, make whoever is going to be in a Exisal come out. But since i everyone should be together that only does leave Kaito.... oh well! No need to investigate if you believe everything i'm writing is true.

I also wanted to say sorry. Sorry for lying so much. Sorry for always twisting the truth. I only wanted to make sure my plan could work, since i've kinda been planning this for a while. I'm not THAT insane, just had to make it seem like that :p

Soooooo, if this is actually Shumai reading this....
I love you.
oh atua, i just confessed through a note oh atua oh atua
but yeah, everything about you is just, beautiful. especially your eyes, i was reallllllllllly happy when you took your emo hat off because i was able to confirm my suspicions of your eyes being true beauty!

That's all i got to say, so not trying to copy kayayday but i have one thing i want you to do.

...

survive. survive with as many people as you possibly can. even if it's just maki, or everyone besides me, you need to survive okay? live for everyone you've brought justice to. live for everyone who tried their best. live for the one who's stole your heart. live for your greatest enemy. (even if that sounds weird? idk) just do it. i believe in you shuichi. everyone else believes in you. so do it, please.

—Kokichi Oma

...

shuichi, maki, and himiko all stood infront of the broken glass dome. all the memories they made here would always stay with them, even if they're bad. they weren't going to forget one another, they were going to live to the best of their ability.

a/n: ending 🤝 not making sense, but that's oKay. yeahhhh i don't know if this is angst or fluff so i put aNgst/flUff again :)))))