"Party's?" Says Judy slowly. "I've never been to one. . ." She looks at him. "Is that bad that I've never been to one?"

Percy squints his eyes thinking. "No that's not bad if party's aren't your thing that's fine."

I want to be normal. She thinks to herself. "Let's go!" She beams. "Lets go to this party the Diana to my Anne. The Laurie to my Jo. The Robin to my Batman!"

"Wait but why am I the sidekick?" Percy says. "Never seen Batman, Fred and George told me that a Robins the side kick. . ."

"Well because you just are!" Judy exclaims, clapping her hands together. "Now what do you usually do at social gatherings events like these?" She understand that she probably sounds like an alien right now.

      "I dunno. Oliver and Javier are the party animals, I'm usually just there."

     "What you're not like other boys so you just sit and read a book in the corner?" She snorts.

     Percy shakes his head. "No! Wish I could though I mostly just stick around them while Oliver downs whatever all the food he can get and pretty much scream like a fucking gorilla because our teams won. Javier is just being showing off his moves on the dance floor, they're not very good moves by the way terrible dance moves absolutely terrible."

       "I can dance pretty good." Says Judy. "I mean put on Fleetwood Mac's Rhiannon and I am a goner. I mean Stevie Nicks was ahead of her time I'm just saying."

     Percy playfully smirks. "I don't dance. Not really my thing."

     "Sooooo, Robin!" She grins.

    "Robin?"

    Judy groans. "Can you not question for once I call you a Robin and you call me Batman!" She sighs. "Anyways, how was your Christmas?"

     "Like any other day. My parents and Ginny went to go visit my brother in Romania, so I got another sweater and read a lot." He replies.

     "How come I never met your siblings?"

    "Why would you want to do that?"

    Her mouth hangs open. "What are your brothers bad?"

     He shakes his head. "No. No. They aren't bad, they're just quite annoying. I keep my girls who are friends away from them because they'll tease me to no end especially my twin brothers Fred and George you've heard of em right?"

      "Ah, yes how can I forget the famous Weasley Twins. pranks are super funny." She recollects the time we're they put dungbombs in the middle of the corridor it smelled awful they had to close down the corridor.

      "Try living with them." Percy groans.

    "I only know Ron, Fred and George, Ginny who are the other two?"

     "Well...my older brother Bill is a curse breaker in Egypt the other one who lives in Romania the one that my parents are visiting he works in a sanctuary with dragons."

     "Woah! Percy your family is so cool! Your brother works with dragons?!"

     "Yep."