Seduction (slight nsfw)

A/n: slight nsfw, but no lemon scenes

"Hey uh..." should you call him Vase-man? Honey? Or—

"Darling, Evanet or Vasilios will suffice. Yes?" He looked up from his laptop and caressed your cheek. You weren't sure if you liked the lovesick look in his eyes.

"Uhh..." you wanted to ask him something, but it may offend him very much.

"Or, do you just want my attention?" He smirked and tickled the area under your chin with his slender fingers

"Yeah, that." Oh, he was delighted. He shot up from his seat and engulfed you in a hug, kissing the sides of your neck.

"What would you like to do?" He purred in your ear.

"Sex?" It made him blink in disbelief. He pulled away and narrowed his eyes at you. Did you say something wrong.

"How blunt. No." He crossed his arms and turned away.

"Oh come on! We barely do that now!" You whined, that's true. He only gives in every Saturday night, most of the time he would give an excuse or a straight up 'no'. He scoffed and turned around to face your smaller frame.

"Darling, do you think I'd make it that easy? Why do you think it's called a reward, hm?" He gently flicked your forehead.

"...you can have as many kisses and hugs as you want, but sex is only reserved when you—" Evanet poked your chest.

"—seduce me." You furrowed your eyebrows. He smirked and kissed your forehead.

"And don't think you can do that by suggestive touching or stripping naked. You can talk dirty all you want but I've experienced better and you know it."

"Ouch." You scratched the back of your head.

He giggled and wrapped his arms around you.

"...Please don't take it the wrong way, I love you but I just don't think you're... a seductress in a traditional sense. Yes, you're enticing and irresistible to me because of that 'thing' that makes you... well, you." He cooed as he ran his hands up and down your back.

"I would throw the whole world away if it means being with you forever. My eyes, lips, soul, body are for you and you only. Understand?" He added as he press a kiss on your temple.

"Well dang, how am I gonna seduce you then?" You asked.

"Be yourself." He showed you a soft and sweet smile. "Trying to be someone else is a massive turn off for me, don't do that." Vasilios pecked you on the lips.

You stood there, unmoving. Trying to think of ways to convince him into giving you what you wanted.

Suddenly, a lightbulb lit up in your head.

"I'll uhh... build you a porch...?" You smiled nervously.

Vasilios widened his eyes for a while before bursting with jolly laughter. You pursed your lips, maybe that was a stupid idea—

"Ah, my love. You win." Vasilios lovingly ruffled your hair before walking up the stairs, of course, you hurriedly followed suit.

Needless to say, it was a very rewarding night.

You hissed when light stabbed your eyes, Vasilios drew the curtains open to let natural sunlight seep into the dim room.

"Damn! Its already morning!?" You cursed as you shield your eyes with your hands

"It's already noon. I hope you remember your promise to build a porch for your husband!" His voice was honeyed and filled with excitement.

You groan and rubbed your eyes, before you could even get out of bed, you were attacked by a flurry of kisses.

"You're such a darling..." He whispered in your ear as he kisses it. "I love you." He added.

Maybe you should have told him that you'd fix the creaky cabinet instead. You're probably setting his standards too high now.