Eleven.

In a matter of seconds, I was bound at the wrists and ankles and slung into the backseat of the all too familiar car. It still smelt like the fumes from the booze and cigarettes that occupied it every weekend. So many treaterous things could be tied to this vehicle, I was reliving all my nightmares in one, but this time, there was no waking up.

-x-

     Harry began searching frantically through the mass of screaming, hair-pulling, crotch-grabbing girls that swarmed him. His breathing began to quicken, his chest rising with every intake of perfume and falling again with every exasperated sigh he let out. 

     "Back up, please!" He shouted with no use, his own voice was drowned out among the high pitched shrills surrounding him. "Please," he nearly cried, "I need to find my girlfriend." A few tears pricked at his eye. Nobody had ever seen him so vulnerable. Every sound that was suffocating him, immediately stopped. The girls backed up a few steps and allowed him to breathe.

     "Thank you." Harry made his way through the crowd as effectively as he could, he had to find Rosie.

-x-

     "Please, Jason, let me go." Rosie pleaded from behind for the umpteenth time, but to no avail. Jason was not one to change his mind once it was set. Rose fell back against the stained felt and stared out the window with hopes she could recollect her surroundings and make a possible escape later on. 

     The car came to a sudden stop, flinging Rose into the passenger seat in front of her. "Stay here," Jason barked, not realizing that Rose was incapable of leaving. She watched the muscles in his back ripple as he trudged to the gas station and disappeared inside. It was then, when she was alone with her thoughts, she allowed herself to cry.

     What is Harry thinking? Does he know Rosie was kidnapped? Is he trying to find her? So many questions ran through her mind at an alarming rate, the tears flowing more and more rapidly. She became dizzy and nauseated. Her world was spinning, everything was blurry. Tunnel vision took over and the last thing she saw was the car floor.

-x-

     "She has short brown hair, wearing a pair of jeans, and uh, a yellow blouse." Harry stuttered out the last of his statement to the cops before collapsing into his mother's warm embrace. It had now been 4 hours since Rosie disappeared. It was all his fault, or at least that's what he thought. He took the blame. He never told her about his fame and success to protect her. He figured if the paparazzi caught wind of her, then her ex would be sure to find her.

     The police filed a missing persons report, but couldn't do much until at least 24 hours had gone by. The boys, who were previously at their flats in London, drove into Cheshire to console the distraught Harry. Though only one of them had met Rosie, they all felt like they new her through all of Harry's vivid stories about her. It was heartbreaking for them to see him so upset.

     "Come on, let's get you home Harry." Lou, nudge from behind Harry in the direction of Anne's car, the boys following closely behind, their heads hung solemly. 

    "Harry, sweetie, we'll find her, don't worry." Harry didn't respond. He was still in the process of beating himself up for loosing sight of her.

-x-

     When Rose came to, she found herself laying on a cold cement floor, similar to the basement in her old home with Jason. The rope tying her up, was hard and itchy, biting into her soft skin. Rose clenched down on her teeth and grimaced as he tried to wriggle her way out of the mass of knots binding her. 

     After what seemed like endless hours of gnawing and tugging, she was free of the bond. Rose scrambled to her feet and looked around for something, anything, that could be a weapon. If wanted to escape, she had to fight back, and as the door at the top of the stairs screeched open, she knew now was the time. She quickly grabbed a solid piece of wood, probably being used to build something, and charged towards the shadow figure looming above her.

----------------------

So sorry I don't update very frequently. I hope this chapter is decent :) xx