Date (1k/2k Special)

He plopped another 2 cherries onto his ice cream.

"Hm."

"Kakyoin, just eat the fucking ice cream."

Kakyoin picked out a fry from the McDonald's cup and flicked his wrist at Jotaro, who dodged it with no emotion or much reaction. The redhead male stuck his tongue out and went back to placing bright red cherries onto his frozen treat.

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten that jar for you," JoJo took a fry and placed it between his lips and tipped his hat down. This was ridiculous. At one point during the small date, an elderly couple approached them and asked why the boy with a green cardigan had so many cherries on his ice cream. Kakyoin responded with a laugh and, "Well, this beautiful, beautiful man here bought me a whole jar, and I just really like cherries. Maybe too much." The couple laughed and commented on how cute the two were and did not question anything else about them.

JoJo liked and appreciated that. A lot.

"Don't say anything more, Jotaro, let me live," Kakyoin grumbled.

"It's going to melt soon if you don't actually eat it," Jotaro said.

"The fry between your lips is gonna start to get soggy if you don't eat it, right?" Another cherry on the cone.

JoJo chewed the fry, subtly huffing. He heard a "heh" from the smirking and smug shithead across from him. He glared at Kakyoin and lifted his head up to look the boy straight in the eyes. Jotaro held his fingers in a pinching position, and his hand started towards the fry cup. Kakyoin paid no mind, occupied with decorating his ice cream with the cherries. JoJo quickly swept one of the cherries from the treat with his fingers, temporarily stunning his boyfriend. Jotaro snorted (which embarrassed him) as Kakyoin's jaw dropped and his eyes widened to the size of the moon.

"Uh, what the fuck? What the.. FUCK?" It was a loud statement, or question. It shook up everyone in the McDonald's.

The redhead stared at the part of his vanilla ice cream that was now stained red from the cherry syrup. It looked like a moon crater. The lack of cherry in the spot was giving Kakyoin anxiety. He shifted his eyes back to Jotaro, who still had the cherry in between his fingers. Jotaro was trying so hard not to fucking wheeze and snort.

"Stupid bitch," Kakyoin's voice shook with fake disbelief, "I will fucking murk you. Polnareff and Avdol won't even remember that you existed. You're actually dead, you fucking idiot."

"S-SSSPFFFFFF....... You- You b-better watch out," Jotaro wiped the tears from his eyes with his free hand, "W-Watch out for m-my STAR FINGER."

"W-What the FUCK?" Kakyoin coughed and started laughing.

"STAR FIN-FINGAH!"

"OH MY GOD-"

"HEE HOO HEE HOO HOO-"

"THAT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY- SHIT, JOJO, MY ICE CREAM-"

They got kicked out of the McDonald's. They returned to Jotaro's car, Jotaro wheezing while Noriaki was crying. It made JoJo laugh even more.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY, MY CHERRIES!"

"I-I," JoJo managed to calm down and started to speak, "I g-got you a whole jar for a reason. I'll buy you another one if I h-have to- HAHAHHAHAH-"

Kakyoin sighed, grabbing a fry from the cup and grabbing a tissue from the box on the console. "Hey, JoJo?"

JoJo stopped laughing immediately.

"Yeah?"

"Arigatou*. Love you."

".. Love you too."

They both smiled as JoJo began to drive back to the school.

"Seriously though, Jotaro, I'm gonna tell your Grandpa Jonathan."

"You've never even met him in real life!"

"I mean, you FaceTimed him earlier and he seemed like a real gentleman! I'm very observant, I'm sure he wouldn't want to hear that you-" He was quickly cut off.

"NO, NO, NO, NO, I'm sorry.."

_____________________________________

[ * : Thanks (Japanese) ]

^ sorry if it isn't accurate lol. just wanted to say thank you SO much for 2k reads! I have NEVER gotten more than 700 reads on a piece of work! I'm eternally grateful for all of your funny ass and supporting comments! KEEP THEM COMING I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I LITERALLY READ ALL OF THEM .

do you guys want more specials in the future? those may become rare lol. i'll see when i want to update, but do let me know if you enjoyed this short special & if you want more, ok? thank you guys (again)!!! i love you stay safe and healthy (and inside)! <3