Tauriel and Legolas look to the Orc who now had the burning traveling up his arm. Both frowned before driving a knife through his head.

Bolg's lieutenant stared at the Orc whose arm was turning black and growled before turning and fled but Legolas was quick to follow after him.

The lieutenant yelled to Bolg, "Oakenshield has gone!"

"Fall back! Regroup at the bridge!" Bolg yelled and the Orc quickly grabbed his arm.

"The dragon is a lot stronger than we intended."

Bolg just growled but before the Orc could say anything else Legolas sent a body over the balcony onto the boat holding the lieutenant. It made the Orc fly upwards only to be halted.

Legolas had swung the dagger of Atalanta and Thorin's sword decapitating the Orc.

He dropped the head that looked at him with disgust and turned to watch the other Orcs run away.

Bain looked to Tauriel with amazed eyes. "You killed them all."

Legolas looked to the dwarves before looking around for a certain female.

"Where is she?" He asked Fili who was holding his brother, being careful of his leg.

"She is in the mountain with the others."

Tauriel and Legolas share as look as the ground began to shake. Making it clear the dragon was awake.

———

Atalanta received wild looks in her direction. As if the dwarves did not believe what they heard.

Yet her gaze stayed on Smaug. The dragon once red with rage had gone dormant. Confused as to how his little sister was alive.

She looked to Thorin and flickered her eyes to the others and gave a slight nod.

"Smaug...." she spoke softly walking forward making him just stare her down.

Her once lively brown hair had turned to the solid white. He noticed the scars barely visible to his eye. The way her eyes went from a soft bright blue to a light touch purple.

"Smaug fos lost hi straag kotin," (Smaug what have you turned into...)

She spoke in their native tongue. One he hasn't heard in so long.

"Little sista." He spoke and she took a breath before striding forward. He watched her every move as walked forward to him.

She stopped in front of him and he lowered his face in front of her and she looked at him before slowly raising her hand closing her eyes.

Her hand awaiting for contact of his hard scaled skin. He stared at her for moment unsure, the darkness within wanting to snap at her but the inner light, the big brother within him wanting to wrap her up in a hug and love her.

He moved so his head rested in her hand and a sad smile pulled at her lips.

"What have they done to you?" Smaug spoke to her wrapping his tail around her and she opened her eyes looking to the one she use to call family.