18. Joining another party

Comincia dall'inizio

''I'm sorry, do we know each other? Are you my friend? No. Go away, I don't want to see you.'' Guzman spatted at Ander and I stepped in front of him.

''Hey! I think that's enough.'' I told him.

''Go away!'' Guzman shouted at Ander and he sighed before walking away. I grabbed Guzman's arm and made him look at me.

''That's enough! You don't have the right to treat him like this!'' I yelled at him and he rolled his eyes before taking his arm out of my grip.

''Joder.'' he exclaimed and  then turned to me. ''I don't pity him.'' he said and went to walk away. I closed my eyes and sighed.

''He's sick, Guzman.'' I told him and he turned back to me.

''What does that mean?'' he asked as he came close to me and I shook my head before sighing. I shouldn't have said that. ''Savvy, speak, joder!'' he exclaimed and I looked at him.

''He has cancer.'' I said quietly and Guzman's eyes widened before he took off to find Ander. I quickly sighed and followed behind him towards the bathroom.

''You didn't speak, even for something like this?'' Guzman asked Ander as he washed his face. Ander turned around and saw me.

''You told him?'' he asked and sighed.

''Ander...'' I started but he cut me off.

''You shouldn't have told anyone. It's private.'' he told me.

''That's enough!'' I shouted at the top of my lungs and they looked at me confused. ''You are fucking best friends since forever! This madness needs to stop now!'' I exclaimed loudly. ''Solve your problems and when you walk out of that fucking bathroom I want you to leave the fucking anger behind you.'' I yelled again and then gave them a tight smile. ''Now!'' I shouted once more before I turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

~

''Where is Joaquín?'' I asked Valerio as soon as he came to me.

''Afraid he found someone else already?'' he asked and leaned  on the wall beside me. I rolled my eyes.

''What the hell are you talking about?'' I asked him as I turned to him.

''I'm just wondering, why get in all this trouble by telling the truth if you had already moved on?'' he asked and then I realised he had drink a bit too much. But right now I didn't really care.

''You were the one that didn't want to do this!'' I exclaimed and he brought his face and body close to mine, hovering above me. I stared at him, not able to move.

''I can't get you out of my mind, Savvy.'' he told me with a straight face as his hand slowly slipped around my waist. His face still remained centimeters apart from mine. 

I, then, rolled my eyes and pushed him away. ''Then why did you say it?'' I asked him, pissed. He brought his body against mine again and placed his face on my ear before bitting slightly my earlobe. I felt shiver go through my entire body and I closed my eyes before bitting my bottom lip. He, thought, pulled his face away just a little.

''I don't know why I do anything! I didn't want to say it, I didn't want to do what I did but my head is so messed up, I don't know what to do!'' he exclaimed and I stared at him, not knowing what to say.

''And obviously you need to figure that out.'' I said and pushed him away slightly.

''I want you.'' he said, his voice low, as his lips hovered near mine. I wanted to push him, but I couldn't.

''You say that because you're drunk.'' I said, when I finally pushed him away slightly. 

''When you're drunk you say the truth.'' he said back and I shook my head.

''Go home, Valerio.'' I told him and tried to spott Joaquín with my eyes.

''I don't want to. I only want you.'' he said and I closed my eyes. He was drunk and his words didn't mean anything. I will believe him only if he tells me all this sober.

And just before I could say my place couldn't get any more worse, Joaquín walked towards us with a almost empty bottle in his hands and he was loosing his balance on every step. I leave those two fifteen minutes alone and they're a sip from ending on the hospital.

Joaquín though had other plans as he pushed his body against mine, making my body hit the wall and crushed his lips on mine, kissing me sloppily. My eyes remained open and wide as I tried to do something and I saw Valerio stare at us with a dark look before grabbing the bottle from Joaquín's hand and finishing it. That was twisted.

I finally managed to get him off of me and smiled at him tightly. I looked at Valerio and I really didn't know what to do. ''I think you two need to get home and sleep.'' I told both of them.

''Only if that means home with you.'' Joaquín said with a smirk. I quickly shook my head.

''No. Not when you're like this.'' I said and got out my phone to call my driver to come and pick us up since neither of them could drive. Suddenly everyone's phone alerted with a text. I immediately saw it and sighed.

Polo                                                                                                                                                                                              It's actually hard being a killer. I even tried to kill myself.

''Joder.'' Valerio breathed out when he saw the tweet in his own phone.

''You've got to be kidding me.'' I exclaimed quietly as I read the tweet over and over again.

⌘︎