3. There's always room for a party

''And now I press the number of what I want to buy, correct? It's amazing I haven't used this machine before, impossible right?'' the new girl, her name I learned from Lu was Cayetana, told some over girls as they stood in front of the vending machine. Lu and I walked towards them and stood next to the machine.

''Seriously? You didn't have a wending machine in your previous school?'' Lu asked when we arrived next to them.

''I haven't been to a school for four years.'' Cayetana said and Lu and I looked at her confused.

''You haven't been to school for four years? Failed a class?'' I asked her and she shook her head.

''Oh no, no, no, home schooling.'' she answered with a smile. ''You know, private lessons and all that. That's what you get when your always moving.'' she continued. ''But I'm so glad I'm here. I've missed this.'' she finished and smiled at the other girls. Then she turned to the machine and pointed at something. ''That one right? 45?'' she asked.

''For sure? Chips? If you want to eat so many calories at least try something nice.'' Lu told her.

''43.'' I finished for her and typed it on the machine's pad.

''Oh thank you.'' Cayetana said and after taking what I showed her waved at us and walked away. Lu and I stood there staring after her when another girl came to us.

''Have you seen her house?'' the girl asked and showed us some pictures from Cayetana's instagram profile. It was gorgeous. ''She lives alone.'' the girl added.

''I don't believe it.'' Lu said and linked her arm with mine before we walked away.

''Are we goint through with the usual plan?'' I asked Lu as we walked on the hallway. She nodded and smiled at me.

''You're the only one who get's me, Sav.'' she said and I smiled.

''And you're the only one who get's me, Lu.'' I told her and walked towards Cayetana who was sitting on a bench in the hallway.

''Hola! Care to come for coffee with us this afternoon?'' I asked her as me and Lu stood in front of her.

''My place?'' Lu asked and Cayetana smiled.

''We know how hard it is to be new without good friends.'' I continued.

''You're both so sweet.'' Cayetana exclaimed. ''Savannah and Lucrecia, correct?'' asked us.

''Yes.'' Lu said as she hugged her and then hugged me.

''Cayetana.'' she said and we smiled. ''Nice to meet you.'' she said. ''Text me the address?'' she asked again.

''Of course!'' Lu said. ''See you at five.'' she added.

''Perfect!'' Cayetana exclaimed.

''Bye!'' I said and we waved at each other before turning around and walking away. I looked at Lu so she could give me the signal and when she did we immediately turned around.

''Oh I'm sorry! My parents have a meeting today.'' Lu said as we walked back to her.

''Maybe your place?'' I asked Cayetana. She looked at us for a second before smiling.

''Ah... yeah sure.'' she said and we smiled.

''Perfect! Text your address.'' Lu said and we walked away again. As we passed the lockers we saw Carla looking at us and then walking away without talking to us at all.

''Is she avoiding you?'' I asked Lu who sighed.

''I told her something about Christian, just a joke and now she's mad.'' Lu explained.