6. At last

I walked inside the room where everyone danced around while dressed in different costumes. The lightning was low and the music loud. I looked around trying to find Lu. This year I wasn't in the mood for something too unique so I went as a vampire queen. I wore a black dress that reached to my knees and had tutu skirt while it was tight on the waist and chest. It was strapless and I wore a blood red swal around my shoulders. My make up was very bold especially my blood red lipstick and my net tights along with my red high heels fitted perfectly with the look.

''Savvy!'' I heard Lu yell and I turned around to face her. I smiled at her but then I saw that there were tears on her cheeks. My smile dropped as I went closer to her grabbing her shoulders.

''What happend?'' I asked her worried. She shook her head and sighed.

''He broke up with me. It's over.'' she said and my eyes widened.

''What did he say?'' I asked her.

''That he didn't love me. He's in love with her.'' she exclaimed and then took a deep breath.

''I'm leaving.'' she said and walked passed me. I quickly caught her arm.

''Wait, Lu! Don't go.'' I said and she looked at me. ''I'll come with you.'' I continued.

''No.'' she said and shook her head. ''You do me a favor and take that bloody bastard from the hair inside a bedroom. Be happy, please. Let's not be hardbroken. No both of us, at least.'' she continued. I tried to say something but she stopped me. ''Go!'' she yelled and walked away towards the exit.

~

''Omar!'' I shouted over the music and walked in front of him. He has Freddy as a drag queen or sonething like that. ''Are you leaving?'' I asked him and he nodded.

''Yes.'' he said and I saw he was very sad.

''Hey!'' I said and stood in front of him. ''Ander?'' I asked. ''Don't you dare leave for him. That's an order.'' I told him. He looked at me as we leaned against a table, having a drink. 

''Do you know why he's like this?'' he asked me and I sighed. 

''No. He hasn't said anything to me.'' I told him.

''I don't know what to do. Everything about me annoys him.'' he confessed. Then I sighed.

''Never fall in love with someone that makes you feel ordinary.'' I told him, remembering Valerio's voice saying it to me. ''Oscar Wild.'' I informed him. ''Get up.'' I ordered him with a smile. ''Let's drink some shots. We need them.'' I told him and he let out a laugh.

''Why do you need them?'' he asked and I chuckled.

''Because today I'm going to tell the person I'm in love with how I feel.'' I said and it felt wierd saying it out loud. Omar smiled sweetly at me and took a step forward.

''Trust me. You don't want to be drunk when you do it.'' he said and I smiled at him.

''May I have this dance, my lady?'' I asked him and he laughed. ''We're the most beautiful in here.'' I said and he took my hand before we walked in the center of the dance floor.

~

After an hour of dancing and drinking Omar told me that he wanted to leave from Ander's place and needed to find a job. I immediately thought of how I could help. ''You can talk to the guy from the club.'' I told Valerio while I leaned my head on Omar's shoulder. Valerio was on a fake horse that hang from the ceiling and was quite high. He was dressed as some kind of vampire count and wore a wig with long hair and a tall hat. I don't even know how he managed to get up there.